Japanese gf Finally admitted it…

Raj Anter

We have a great relationship and a super active sex life. She’s always Horny and likes to fuck 3x a night if we can. But I have never made her squirt and she has admitted the only time she’s squirted was with a British one night stand who had a 10 inch cock… she said for the longest time it was too much and it hurt. But she finally admitted that it was a good feeling and unlike anything she had experienced before so it was a turn on.

This is the first opportunity I had to do a “threesome” with a bull… in LA… let me know if you’re down. We are both in our mid 20’s clean and discrete. Looking for someone experienced to casually make this happen…

We have a great relationship and a super active sex life. She’s always Horny and likes to fuck 3x a night if we can. But I have never made her squirt and she has admitted the only time she’s squirted was with a British one night stand who had a 10 inch cock… she said for the longest time it was too much and it hurt. But she finally admitted that it was a good feeling and unlike anything she had experienced before so it was a turn on.

This is the first opportunity I had to do a “threesome” with a bull… in LA… let me know if you’re down. We are both in our mid 20’s clean and discrete. Looking for someone experienced to casually make this happen…
Yeah your story is like mine, My GF and I have great sex I'm 5 11 Athletic built and good size 7"and some with good Girth. However She has never Squirted or had those twitches . We Made a deal of she got to have her Way then I can have Sex with our mutual Girl Friend. And if it goes beyond one time the. I Get Fuck Credits . So good luck to you both and let it be wet .

Yeah your story is like mine, My GF and I have great sex I'm 5 11 Athletic built and good size 7"and some with good Girth. However She has never Squirted or had those twitches . We Made a deal of she got to have her Way then I can have Sex with our mutual Girl Friend. And if it goes beyond one time the. I Get Fuck Credits . So good luck to you both and let it be wet I speak Conversational Japanese I was Stationed in Yokosuka Japan

Back