Japan, couple seeking bbc

I live in LA. If you're lucky...

Look at the avatar and get rid of the attitude. She is VERY hot. You could have a really fun time to ring in the new year. But your attitude sucks. I am not saying you should beg. But you should be appreciative of what is offered.

Look at the avatar and get rid of the attitude. She is VERY hot. You could have a really fun time to ring in the new year. But your attitude sucks. I am not saying you should beg. But you should be appreciative of what is offered.

Hahaha, are you following my posts now?

They're matter-of-fact words of texts. You cannot imbue my tone from my words. The only "attitude" you are sensing is the one you are projecting.

To clarify: I am not supplicating. I am not "grateful" to meet a random stranger and have sex with them. I am not desperate.

But that does not mean I do not respect and enjoyevery woman I have (and ever will be) with.

You are out of your element here and should politely fall back.

Does this forum has an ignore feature? If so I shall add you to my ignore list.

Hahaha, are you following my posts now?

They're matter-of-fact words of texts. You cannot imbue my tone from my words. The only "attitude" you are sensing is the one you are projecting.

To clarify: I am not supplicating. I am not "grateful" to meet a random stranger and have sex with them. I am not desperate.

But that does not mean I do not respect and enjoyevery woman I have (and ever will be) with.

You are out of your element here and should politely fall back.

Does this forum has an ignore feature? If so I shall add you to my ignore list.
Oh, i hope you do. I am not following you. I am trying to help you. Confidence is one thing, Arrogance is completely another. YOU are ARROGANT, based on your posts. Some women may like that. The majority of women I know, do not like arrogance. They like confidence.

Back