Japan, couple seeking bbc

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Asian- couple -Japan, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Asian- couple -Japan

Asian- couple -Japan New Member

We are Asian Couple, happily married, husband mid 30s and wife late 20s, little chubby but really high sex drive, extreamely wet tight pussy and truly new to this.

beauandsu and True-Romance like this.
  2. mr.tarzan

mr.tarzan New Member Real Person

welocome ....

3. bbcmilfhuntr

bbcmilfhuntr Active Member

US
    welcome , where are yall located?

4. Asian- couple -Japan

Asian- couple -Japan New Member

At the right moment we live in Tokyo Japan and planning to visit LA in January 2014 for short holiday

bbcmilfhuntr likes this.
  5. bbcmilfhuntr

bbcmilfhuntr Active Member

US
  6. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

I live in LA. If you're lucky...

7. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Guest

Look at the avatar and get rid of the attitude. She is VERY hot. You could have a really fun time to ring in the new year. But your attitude sucks. I am not saying you should beg. But you should be appreciative of what is offered.

8. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

Hahaha, are you following my posts now?

They're matter-of-fact words of texts. You cannot imbue my tone from my words. The only "attitude" you are sensing is the one you are projecting.

To clarify: I am not supplicating. I am not "grateful" to meet a random stranger and have sex with them. I am not desperate.

But that does not mean I do not respect and enjoyevery woman I have (and ever will be) with.

You are out of your element here and should politely fall back.

Does this forum has an ignore feature? If so I shall add you to my ignore list.

9. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Guest

Oh, i hope you do. I am not following you. I am trying to help you. Confidence is one thing, Arrogance is completely another. YOU are ARROGANT, based on your posts. Some women may like that. The majority of women I know, do not like arrogance. They like confidence.