Japan, couple seeking bbc

F

falcondfw69

I live in LA. If you're lucky...
Look at the avatar and get rid of the attitude. She is VERY hot. You could have a really fun time to ring in the new year. But your attitude sucks. I am not saying you should beg. But you should be appreciative of what is offered.

N

NowADaze

Look at the avatar and get rid of the attitude. She is VERY hot. You could have a really fun time to ring in the new year. But your attitude sucks. I am not saying you should beg. But you should be appreciative of what is offered.
Hahaha, are you following my posts now?

They're matter-of-fact words of texts. You cannot imbue my tone from my words. The only "attitude" you are sensing is the one you are projecting.

To clarify: I am not supplicating. I am not "grateful" to meet a random stranger and have sex with them. I am not desperate.

But that does not mean I do not respect and enjoyevery woman I have (and ever will be) with.

You are out of your element here and should politely fall back.

Does this forum has an ignore feature? If so I shall add you to my ignore list.

F

falcondfw69

Hahaha, are you following my posts now?

They're matter-of-fact words of texts. You cannot imbue my tone from my words. The only "attitude" you are sensing is the one you are projecting.

To clarify: I am not supplicating. I am not "grateful" to meet a random stranger and have sex with them. I am not desperate.

But that does not mean I do not respect and enjoyevery woman I have (and ever will be) with.

You are out of your element here and should politely fall back.

Does this forum has an ignore feature? If so I shall add you to my ignore list.
Oh, i hope you do. I am not following you. I am trying to help you. Confidence is one thing, Arrogance is completely another. YOU are ARROGANT, based on your posts. Some women may like that. The majority of women I know, do not like arrogance. They like confidence.