Janet Mason

Thanks so much for everyone's likes! :happy: I found some more pictures of Janet. More recent this time, or post bOOb job as you might say. She's one naughty little doll!

These photo's must have been long before she got her boob job. She still looks hot though, but, I think her boobs are a little TOO big now... but I'm someone who doesn't have much for boobs so I guess you can expect me saying that..LOL
The one thing about Janet though, she sure knows how to find some really hot and very hung black guys though. It's obvious she loves a BIG cock or she wouldn't be with so many of them who are hung like they are. Because she's been into this for so long, I'm sure she has her choice of who she plays with so again, she's obviously a size queen.. Makes me wonder just how many different black guys she had sex with..
These photo's must have been long before she got her boob job. She still looks hot though, but, I think her boobs are a little TOO big now... but I'm someone who doesn't have much for boobs so I guess you can expect me saying that..LOL
The one thing about Janet though, she sure knows how to find some really hot and very hung black guys though. It's obvious she loves a BIG cock or she wouldn't be with so many of them who are hung like they are. Because she's been into this for so long, I'm sure she has her choice of who she plays with so again, she's obviously a size queen.. Makes me wonder just how many different black guys she had sex with..
Hey Janice! :)
I downloaded these photos who knows when, off her website Janet Exposed. Yes, pictures are pre bOOb job for sure. I'm not a boob man myself, more a legs and ass man truth be told. I just admire how an adorable little Florida wife that got into swinging and voyeurism can become a adult film star. It has to require discipline, determination, and constant ridicule to get where she is. Getting boned by black cocks twice as big as they should be, by men half her age is called a perk!

512131-t6.jpg

Janet Mason is a real role model. She is still a FINE mature woman. If our society was more open she would a great advocate for breaking down the barriers white women have in reaching out to Black Men, they like and interact with. Because of her profession, the media would denigrate her. But she's open and honest about her life. The BtW website shows the younger women and married ladies, making the move. But I think that more mature and young want to make the move, but because of social or family issues hold back. Janet would encourage them to move forward...OSP

Back