Looking for any black guy that lives in jamica and would be willing to to have sex and guve my wife a baby, requirements are you must have at least 9" bbc, have done this before, can produce sti clean card, but apart from that you will be treated like a king for the whole time we are there and will stay with us in our villa

Looking for any black guy that lives in jamica and would be willing to to have sex and guve my wife a baby, requirements are you must have at least 9" bbc, have done this before, can produce sti clean card, but apart from that you will be treated like a king for the whole time we are there and will stay with us in our villa
Bring her to us instead I want to breed herView media item 42882

Well I can't get pregnant..and I'm hoping we find the right Jamaican to be with for my first..I think it's the exoticness (is that a word) of it..being on the island, irie feeling. I just feel so much sexier when I'm there and so much stress is gone. I can let go and be who I really want to be.

Well I can't get pregnant..and I'm hoping we find the right Jamaican to be with for my first..I think it's the exoticness (is that a word) of it..being on the island, irie feeling. I just feel so much sexier when I'm there and so much stress is gone. I can let go and be who I really want to be.
Please check ur inbox

Back