Jamaican clubs

Mywife4u222

Couple
From
TX, US
Does anyone have any information on going to Jamaica? We are going in Sept and would like to know the best and safest clubs there. Probably will be in the negril area. We are staying at a resort. Do they allow outside guests into the resort? Would love to find a local to black her while we are there, but we really dont know how to go about it.

Your best bet is to book yourself into Hedonism. Since you are obviously not familiar with Jamaica, I would be very cautious about going out on your own. You probably won't have a problem, but if you do it could quickly get out of control.

What do u mean
Your best bet is to book yourself into Hedonism. Since you are obviously not familiar with Jamaica, I would be very cautious about going out on your own. You probably won't have a problem, but if you do it could quickly get out of control.

What do you mean by out of control? because me and my wife are leaving in 3 weeks and we wanted to travel out the resort.

No reason to go off resort. Just let the staff know you need Big Bamboo for your girl. Be discreet and the staff will give her pounding. As for a room out of the way on the resort so they are less likely to get caught. I dont care what resort this happens at all of them.

Speaking for the Jamaican men, we love women of all nationalities! Be it the beach or otherwise, if she looks good & gives a hint she will get some wood! Going out of the resorts can be a hit or miss, Jamaica is known for great open air parties. But beware not everyone wants to be your friend, unfortunately some places attract criminals just be cautious & have fun!

Does anyone have any information on going to Jamaica? We are going in Sept and would like to know the best and safest clubs there. Probably will be in the negril area. We are staying at a resort. Do they allow outside guests into the resort? Would love to find a local to black her while we are there, but we really dont know how to go about it.

My experience was I wanted to go to Jamaica to check on whether big bamboo myth.
Its not what u think. Speaking to local guy he told me many males are std but dont know and tourist take a lot of risk. Nothing is free wxpect to pay and gifts otherwise. Not all big bamboo. Jamaican men are conservative and dont like to be watch fucking so if your intention is to watch be careful as they can get irrated and you could see a whole bunch if guys barging in room and drill your wife while u watch helplessly. Never leave yor glass unattended always use a condom dont kiss. Do not ask the resort as they have strict policy and could ambush u and rob u. If u go on beach learn to say no as you have homeless guys coming and teying to fuck your wife for money. Staying at a resort I was taken for a staff and fucked a few stayers myself. If u want to be blacked get it done locally. I bearly went into fight with local after a milf wanted my cock and the other fella got angry cos I was not a local guy.
Otherwise its a nice place to visit.
Note learn to say no otherwise they follow u and stalk you and you will not feel safe . Be careful

My experience was I wanted to go to Jamaica to check on whether big bamboo myth.
Its not what u think. Speaking to local guy he told me many males are std but dont know and tourist take a lot of risk. Nothing is free wxpect to pay and gifts otherwise. Not all big bamboo. Jamaican men are conservative and dont like to be watch fucking so if your intention is to watch be careful as they can get irrated and you could see a whole bunch if guys barging in room and drill your wife while u watch helplessly. Never leave yor glass unattended always use a condom dont kiss. Do not ask the resort as they have strict policy and could ambush u and rob u. If u go on beach learn to say no as you have homeless guys coming and teying to fuck your wife for money. Staying at a resort I was taken for a staff and fucked a few stayers myself. If u want to be blacked get it done locally. I bearly went into fight with local after a milf wanted my cock and the other fella got angry cos I was not a local guy.
Otherwise its a nice place to visit.
Note learn to say no otherwise they follow u and stalk you and you will not feel safe . Be careful
Proofreading is your friend.

All this talk of visiting Jamaica made me wish I had followed through with my idea to find a bar in NYC, inviting all my hung Caribbean friends, some cples and make it a weekly thing. And make it the go too place for women who want some Jamaican and Caribbean BBC when they're not in the islands. And if you didn't know, other Caribbean men know how to put it down too.

Back