jamaican bbc for ladies fun

duppyghost

Male
From
Jamaica
hi ladies this is a jamaican bbc that can't find any woman wish i cud stop here and be lucky any of u ladies visiting jamaican can contact if interested kik showerduppy1

Attachments

• 62c7b376-e801-4cec-9904-00b338726bbd.jpg
    62c7b376-e801-4cec-9904-00b338726bbd.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 50
We are thinking of honeymooning in Jamaica or one of the caribean islands. How does one go about finding a safe, clean, sane bbc when down there for vacation? Does anyone have any real experience and sound advice for making this happen?

get to know us from here see if u like the person and move on from there i'm nice and clean wud really love to be one of u ladies BBC

Might be going in Nov
I'm looking to honeymoon in 2017 or early 2018 in jamaica. Don't know which resort and island is the best for honeymooners, anyone that been there before? Would appreciate advice from real ppl that have been there. Thanks

Hedonism !!!! Check websites

is there a discrete way to book for hedo without family and friends knowing? Everyone will know where we are going, we're each the first in our families to get married so it will be a big deal. plus they may want to see pics of our resort etc...how do we do this discretely?

is there a discrete way to book for hedo without family and friends knowing? Everyone will know where we are going, we're each the first in our families to get married so it will be a big deal. plus they may want to see pics of our resort etc...how do we do this discretely?
go online google hedonism and u see what u need to see u pay for what u want there with ur card no one as to know ur business what u do there

Back