Jamaican 🇯🇲 FuckVenture In Middle/South Georgia

JamaicanDomAtl

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
"(The Things That Make Me Want A Woman More)"

What you look like?... Not Facially, but Body Wise.. I Don't Care About Sizes.. It's Just Something On How Her Clit Looks, How Pretty Her Pussy Is... How Her Ass Looks From The Back While I'm Eating Her Pussy AssBackwards Ect Ect Etc.. .... ‼️.. I Wanna See Her Fuck‼️... How She Take A Dick, How She Like To "Receive" How She Cum, What Makes Her Cum Faster or Harder, What Make Her Skin Swivel And Pissy Throb‼️.. How Far Do She Like To Go‼️. What She Don't Like And To Never Do‼️.. What Will She Try If You Give Her Time‼️.. It's So Many Things To Where You Will NEVER Know Any Woman Completely But ( Trust ) And Getting To Know One Another Like ( Best Friends ) Instead Of Toy Or Trash/Inhumane, Is Where The Trust We Build From The Start Allow Her To Open Up To Me, Also Her Body As Well To Where She Is Not Nervous And She's Not Tense, Which Allows Her To Be More Relaxed 😌 Where I Can Take My Time And The Tension Is Gone And I " Eat The Hell Outta Her For About A Hour or 2... Not Even Thinking About My Dick... Lost Into *******'... Licking Her Clit, Spreading Her Pussy With My Tongue.. Sucking Her Clit To Make It Open Up So I Can Make It More Intense... Spread Her Legs Wide As I Hold The Bottom Of Her Feet With My Arms Stretched All Down Both Legs Helpiing Her Spread It Even More Even More While I Tornado 🌪️ Tongue That Pussy Slow And Faster And Faster And Faster and Faster Until She Fell Her Orgasms Start To Make Her Pussy Throb,.She Grab My Head And And I Slide My Finger In Slowly And Hit Her GSpot Repeatedly Over And Over And Over And Over At A Steady Pace As I Constantly Eat The Hell Out Of Her Tornado 🌪️ Tonguing That Clit... Suctioning Her Clit In And Out As I Barely .. Barely.. Sliding my Tongue Gracefully Across Her Clit In A Circular Motion Repeatedly In A Fast, High Speed Motion Making Her Cum Back To Back To Back.. Cummm Dripping Down Her Ass As She Clinching Her Pussy Over And Over As Her Pussy Can't Stop Cummin And Each Orgasm Is Getting More Intense As Her Pussy Cunmm.. ... I Stop 🛑... Slide My Finger Out.. Sliding Slowly Up To Her Face Rubbing My Six Pack On Her Pussy As She Cums... Pull Her Hair Back, Brace Tighter To Her Body As I Feel Her Pussy Thob.. Look Her In Her Eyes And Lick Her Cum Off My Finger And Ask Her... Now Are You Wet💦 Enough Cause Now This Hitachi And This Big Black Long Dick About To Make This Pussy Do Tricks 😳 You Have Never Felt In Your Life‼️..

"Ladies".. If You Wanna Hear Part 2 Let Me Know & You Can Look At My Media And Understand My Sessions Be Seriously 💦💦 Intense Where They All Can't Take How Long And Patient I Am.. The Ones Who Open Up In Sextacy.. Relaxed Completely ALL SQUIRTED💦💦💦💦.. "AS MY MEDIA SHOWS".. Some Just Will Never Be Able To Let Go And Relax To Understand I'm Here To Blow Your MIND‼️‼️‼️... To be Honest,.. Them Are The Ones I Truly Call Submissive/Subs..

" Add Me If Your Local And Into My Kind Of "KINK/DOM/BULL, If You Are A Good Distance And Think Things Will Happen Let's Chat,.. But I'm Looking For 1 Woman Mainly To BLOW HER MIND... But I Have Had Thoughts Of Being A Lesbians's Couple Extra Everything... And Make Things Cumm On Out.. Lol.. Just My Wants I Guess... But Hopefully You Enjoyed Part Of My XXX Adventure .. Maybe Soon My Hands, Tongue, Lips, Big Dick Can Show You What This Jamaican 🇯🇲 Can Do.... Great Moaning ‼️‼️‼️👑

Back