Jamaica

image.jpg We are looking at either Jamaica or somewhere on the African continent next year, only want local BBC either way or why bother going? Wife needs to complete her Hotwife training. This entails spending time with a local for a week where he will do what he wants and she will comply to his every word. To become a fully accomplished Hotwife, she needs to have every hole filled simultaneously by BBC, and barebacked. Also to be fucked publicly by BBC, like the beach or a bar. Finally she must make a phone call home to her parents whilst she is taking BBC hard and let them know what a wonderful time we are having. I will of course be on hand to keep her safe and clean up as required. Let us know if you find any good places? Looking forward to seeing some pics, would love to have a professional camera man to film the whole holiday for our own collection.

View attachment 621170 We are looking at either Jamaica or somewhere on the African continent next year, only want local BBC either way or why bother going? Wife needs to complete her Hotwife training. This entails spending time with a local for a week where he will do what he wants and she will comply to his every word. To become a fully accomplished Hotwife, she needs to have every hole filled simultaneously by BBC, and barebacked. Also to be fucked publicly by BBC, like the beach or a bar. Finally she must make a phone call home to her parents whilst she is taking BBC hard and let them know what a wonderful time we are having. I will of course be on hand to keep her safe and clean up as required. Let us know if you find any good places? Looking forward to seeing some pics, would love to have a professional camera man to film the whole holiday for our own collection.
Sounds like a dream vacation! Hope its everything you wish for and more

View attachment 621170 We are looking at either Jamaica or somewhere on the African continent next year, only want local BBC either way or why bother going? Wife needs to complete her Hotwife training. This entails spending time with a local for a week where he will do what he wants and she will comply to his every word. To become a fully accomplished Hotwife, she needs to have every hole filled simultaneously by BBC, and barebacked. Also to be fucked publicly by BBC, like the beach or a bar. Finally she must make a phone call home to her parents whilst she is taking BBC hard and let them know what a wonderful time we are having. I will of course be on hand to keep her safe and clean up as required. Let us know if you find any good places? Looking forward to seeing some pics, would love to have a professional camera man to film the whole holiday for our own collection.
A great place to be is south Africa Durban or cape town quality tourist locations. Lots of BBC that would fill her right up. I've been around Africa and a bit of Europe I recommend South Africa ;)

We are visiting Jamaica in August and staying on Bloody Bay. Advice on places to go on the beach and out at night with the locals? Maybe a day trip to Hedo but want to meet more local guys.View attachment 621145
There is a place called Benny's that is the place where your going to find the most luck. It specifically caters to mostly European white women who are looking for Jamaican men. The cover charge is fairly high $50.00 US but the place is super clean, safe and there's no pressure. The men range from full on rasta to skinny island guys but to get in they have to be educated and polite. Most won't hassle you for tips but it's a nice thing for your hubby to do the next day or after you've enjoyed them

We are visiting Jamaica in August and staying on Bloody Bay. Advice on places to go on the beach and out at night with the locals? Maybe a day trip to Hedo but want to meet more local guys.View attachment 621145
Been there several times and loved every minute of it. Hooked up several time but it was with the butlers we had at Sandals! Will be back there next spring again.

Best of luck dude. Never was able toget my wife to go for it. Think its too late? She is now 65 but still has a decent body and very nice smile. So unfortunante that i couldnt get her into it wen she was younger but i was too dumb to pursue it. Keep us posted and Contraulations!!

Back