Jamaica

The riu in ocho rios was renovated just last year, I should be there rn but had to cancel the trip 😔
I've stayed there 4x and loved every second. It's on the north east side of the island and it's very chill
BBC there? staff willing to fuck guest (being careful of course)?

View attachment 621170 We are looking at either Jamaica or somewhere on the African continent next year, only want local BBC either way or why bother going? Wife needs to complete her Hotwife training. This entails spending time with a local for a week where he will do what he wants and she will comply to his every word. To become a fully accomplished Hotwife, she needs to have every hole filled simultaneously by BBC, and barebacked. Also to be fucked publicly by BBC, like the beach or a bar. Finally she must make a phone call home to her parents whilst she is taking BBC hard and let them know what a wonderful time we are having. I will of course be on hand to keep her safe and clean up as required. Let us know if you find any good places? Looking forward to seeing some pics, would love to have a professional camera man to film the whole holiday for our own collection.
Hi.... I have visited Kenya main times with a few girlfriends... And the amount of beach boys and local guys are so eager to fuck white women is amazing....
When ever and where ever you want to be fuck on the beach at the hotel they are accommodating .... Get there cocks out there and then if asked to show you there size is like being a kid in a candy store, so selecting the biggest cocks is part of the fun ...
Most have friends so a group Gangbang isn’t a problem and having the regular coming to the room ever morning for a room service is great ...
I have never done bareback in Kenya so a good supply of Trojans is a must and lub , but as regards for bbc there a large supply of guys with some extremely big cocks 12 inch + and fucking 3 or 4 guys a day is no problem and after 4 - 5 days you get to know the biggest and the best to fuck you ..... In all some of the best sex holidays I have had 💋

Hi.... I have visited Kenya main times with a few girlfriends... And the amount of beach boys and local guys are so eager to fuck white women is amazing....
When ever and where ever you want to be fuck on the beach at the hotel they are accommodating .... Get there cocks out there and then if asked to show you there size is like being a kid in a candy store, so selecting the biggest cocks is part of the fun ...
Most have friends so a group Gangbang isn’t a problem and having the regular coming to the room ever morning for a room service is great ...
I have never done bareback in Kenya so a good supply of Trojans is a must and lub , but as regards for bbc there a large supply of guys with some extremely big cocks 12 inch + and fucking 3 or 4 guys a day is no problem and after 4 - 5 days you get to know the biggest and the best to fuck you ..... In all some of the best sex holidays I have had 💋
Ooh,Sounds like you had lots of hot fun with your girlfriends over here in Kenya,I missed it all though;)My Massai BBC would have loved to entertain y´all..Do you or your girlfriends ever planning a trip to Kenya anytime soon? If you do,feel free to hit me up.

Stay local at like airbnb n experience the unscripyrd side of thr island. I offer tours to hidden spots like caves, rivers and hidden food spots

It seems like a way of life for many there.

Set yourself up somewhere on a beach, don't be shy but you don't need to be full on slut mode asking for it either

Locals will approach and you can take from there.

It's shooting fish in a barrel.

which resort, hotel on jamaica the pics are taken- looks beautiful- we are planning vacation in the carribean at the end of this year

thanks

minuh and jörg

Back