Jamaica

Hedo or Sandals anyone have experience of getting BBC. I know everyone says Hedo but be truthful about both.

Been to Hedo three times. Watch my wife get pounded by some awesome BBC. TRUE STORY...I waved one guy over to hang out with us. He walked over, put condom on, and went right in here ass. This was completely in public. Watching your wife take BBC in the ass in public...that is a great vacation!

we are headed back in early 2017 and we are going to try a resort in Montego Bay. Fingers crossed.

I went to Montego Bay with my boyfriend Jamal back in 2001 and we loved it. Jamal always loved to see me take
black cock so besides him fucking me he found plenty of "natives" to keep me occupied and well fucked. You will
love Montego Bay or at least I did.

Phyliss

We've been to Hedonism three times and headed for our fourth visit very soon. We normally spend our entire week on the resort property. You will find black men on the resort but the times we've been there they would account for less than 5% of all visitors, some are with their wife and a few will be by themselves. My wife would enjoy spending some time with a few employees but would never go there since they can/will be fired if caught with visitors. She's had one experience with a black man at Hedonism. If you're thinking about going to Hedonism so you can be ravaged by black men all week....Don't go....stay home and make a better plan. Yes, you can leave the resort and find plenty of men but we've been told by several employees at the resort we shouldn't leave unless it's with a large group of people. The weeks we go to Hedo are all about us playing with other couples. They have many different groups going to Hedonism throughout the year and one of the groups is Mochafest so I'm sure your odds would improve greatly during this week.

With all the high marks that Jamaica is getting, maybe we should plans group trip. I would suggest 6 to 8 months out to allow everyone time.

Very jealous, have fun. Have been there a handful of times, been way to long. Had some wonderful times in Montego Bay . Definitely a Experience you will never forget

Back