jamaica

allfor my wife !!!
my wife was the same and 11 years ago i brought her out to Jamaica, and hoping to see her been fucked by a black guy. the holiday mood got her relaxed and the black guy seduced her so skilfully that she did let him fuck her,
and OMG a true slut for black was awoken, she screamed the place down every one in the resort (hedo2) heard her, and she has never looked back now on her 51st black and still wanting more

We just spent 6 weeks down that way, got back home last weekend! Had a real enjoyable time. We're already booked for 2 weeks in October and another 4 for March/2016. Yo! :wub:

How was it? Do tell ;)

Well, long story short, remember we're cramming 6 weeks of activity in a short few sentences!
My old university friend & roommate, Edwin, picked Pam and I up at the airport in Nassua. He had flown in the previous day. We stayed at a resort on Paradise Island. That after noon I had to fly over to Miami to pick up Pam's twin sister, Penny and a friend of Edwin's, Rhynart. Edwin's brother was originally planning to join us but had been involved in an auto accident two weeks previous and was unable to travel. Fortunately his injuries are not major. I should probably mention, both Edwin and Rhynard are black. Also, Edwin had the great pleasure of giving both Pam & Penny, not only their first strange cock, but their first ever BBC. LOL! Anyway, it was only a short hop to Miami, so I left Pam & Edwin behind. I think they wanted to visit some local churches to pray! LOL! While in Miami I also arranged for a boat charter to spend a month on. Anyway, when we got back to the resort, Pam and Edwin were having dinner. It was also evident that they hadn't been to any churches. The bed hadn't been remade and the stains on the sheets told me all I needed to know! She had left a text where we could find them, so that was no problem. Penny and I kept it a secret from Pam that she would join us, so Pam was very surprised. I told Pam that the maid hadn't remade the bed yet! I think Edwin was more embarrassed than Pam. We all had a good laugh over that. While we had a separate rooms for Edwin & Rhynard, and one for Penny. Penny imposed herself on Rhynard, and why not, that was Edwin's and my intention anyway. I also knew from Pam's interest in Rhynard that she would want to try him out, and later on aboard boat, Penny did share with her sister. Just like all good sisters should! LOL! The girls had a ball aboard the boat for the next month and, while I shouldn't speak on behalf of anyone, all four had a great month!

Last edited:
We are coming to Jamaica in Mid January 2017 can not wait really want my Mrs to enjoy herself we are staying at the grand palladium what's it like she's started buying holiday clothes shortest denim mini skirt ever she's 5 foot 8 38ggs she's having long blonde extensions fitted down to her back side hot wife anklets ready do you think she will have a good time where's the best places to go off site

allfor my wife !!!
my wife was the same and 11 years ago i brought her out to Jamaica, and hoping to see her been fucked by a black guy. the holiday mood got her relaxed and the black guy seduced her so skilfully that she did let him fuck her,
and OMG a true slut for black was awoken, she screamed the place down every one in the resort (hedo2) heard her, and she has never looked back now on her 51st black and still wanting more
Where did you go

Back