I’m looking to go to punta cana I could meet u

Attachments

• DFC9EBFD-2AA6-410B-AA19-ED274F913B4B.jpeg
    DFC9EBFD-2AA6-410B-AA19-ED274F913B4B.jpeg
    566.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 56F2D160-1B3C-4131-93EF-06C6B2390CA8.jpeg
    56F2D160-1B3C-4131-93EF-06C6B2390CA8.jpeg
    738.2 KB · Views: 10
Probably Jamaica...don't think you're gonna find much BBC in Cancun, unless some brothas are vacationing there at the time (I mean it is still Mexico, no pun intended). Jamaica is already native to brothas and plenty of black men already around so your chances are greater there, and from my understanding they are already used to white women coming there looking to hookup, so the brothas there are ready mon!! ;-)

How about before your trip, I come up to WV real soon though and get you primed and ready for where ever you go! ;-)

The Dominican Republic is a lot of fun! That where the Mrs meet her first blk lover. The guys are fun, outgoing and per the wife a blast in bed. We lived there so it's different then just visiting for a week. You would have to know where to find the right night clubs.. The guys at the hotels play but they have to be careful not to get caught.

Can't speak for the Dominican but definitely Jamaica over Mexico. Damn near unlimited supply of black men in Jamaica including at the resorts. Cancun was a dud for those of us into interracial sex for our vacation.

Back