Jamaica 2015 May

USMCCpl

Hello all,
We are headed to Jamaica in May of 2015. We have our airplane tickets! We are looking at resorts! The prices have jumped so much in the last couple of weeks we are narrowed down to a couple resorts in runaway bay!
Anyone going to be in the area at that time?

Hello all,
We are headed to Jamaica in May of 2015. We have our airplane tickets! We are looking at resorts! The prices have jumped so much in the last couple of weeks we are narrowed down to a couple resorts in runaway bay!
Anyone going to be in the area at that time?
Yes I'm very close to runaway bay it would be my pleasure to have you here

Ok all you fine well hung black men who are going to be in jamaica in the later part of May! We have our plane tickets! Husband has told me he booked a resort, but will not tell me where. We will be there 6 nights! Which one of you fine bbc's are going to be looking for me? What do you have to offer me? I wanna see who and what i am going to get to play with!

You will surely get to play with me when you come here and my big thick curved cock I would love to know where you would be staying

I hope he does tell him you find a bull in jamaica and you want him to watch as I stretch your tight pink pussy with my thick black dick

Back