Jake & Virgie From SoCal

Jake&Virgie

Couple
Well, I just saw this forum...don't think we took the time to introduce ourselves. Anyway, for those of you who haven't chatted with us, we are in our forties, me (Jake) late and V is 41. We've been together for 10+ years! and we are married. We met at a Golds Gym, both of us are heavy into weight training, and we are still at it. Since I work days, and she works nights and well into the early morning hours on weekends, it's sometimes hard to get both of us on here at the same time. We've been on here for a couple months now and found it's a lot of fun when we are both able to interact. Had a couple interesting conversations with some neat people... V likes to weigh in on some of the other forums...very open and loves talking about sex. As for me, I just like watching her in action on line...she's a riot, and has had some "Crazy" experiences. anyway, drop us a line....we love to share.j&v

Last edited:
Well, I just saw this forum...don't think we took the time to introduce ourselves. Anyway, for those of you who haven't chatted with us, we are in our forties, me (Jake) late and V is 41. We've been together for 10+ years! and we are married. We met at a Golds Gym, both of us are heavy into weight training, and we are still at it. Since I work days, and she works nights and well into the early morning hours on weekends, it's sometimes hard to get both of us on here at the same time. We've been on here for a couple months now and found it's a lot of fun when we are both able to interact. Had a couple interesting conversations with some neat people... V likes to weigh in on some of the other forums...very open and loves talking about sex. As for me, I just like watching her in action on line...she's a riot, and has had some "Crazy" experiences. anyway, drop us a line....we love to share.j&v
Greetings! excellent to enjoy together on this site, although it would be wonderful to share more of their intimate things, and desires.

Greetings! excellent to enjoy together on this site, although it would be wonderful to share more of their intimate things, and desires.
Dog -
Thanks for the follow. V is at work...gets home late. She always looks at the messages before coming to bed. Look forward to chatting and sharing,Jake

Back