Jack of spades?

I just read about it recently and wow yes it is hot to think of being marked and approached at any time and used by Superior Black men and or women. I saw some buttons that had that on them. Imagine going to a place where there were guys looking and all of the sudden you are surrounded by men touching you and feeling you up calling you white boy and having a woman watch and or direct the action. I saw an additional link you might like too. Check this one out.

http://jackospadesxxx.tumblr.com/search/JoS

Which Spades Tattoo for a White sissy cuckold? The Jack or the Queen? Are sissies feminine enough that they should have the QoS OR because they are (debatable depending on level of transition/commitment) "men" should they have the JoS tattoo? What do you think?

Which Spades Tattoo for a White sissy cuckold? The Jack or the Queen? Are sissies feminine enough that they should have the QoS OR because they are (debatable depending on level of transition/commitment) "men" should they have the JoS tattoo? What do you think?
a cuck can never be a queen, no matter how much of a sissy he is....Plus... I think the BBC gets an extra thrill out of putting a sissy in HIS place, so the Jack is correct.. at least in my opinion

hi everyone, We are a cockhold couple and my girlfriend has a queen of spade tattoo.
Is it ok for me to use a jack of spade tattoo? because i just want the rest to know that im a cockold but not that im into BBC. (im straight)
is there anything that i can use so the rest knows im a cuckold?
thanks!

Back