Jérking to interracial

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whitecockedhubby, Oct 11, 2014.

  1. whitecockedhubby

    whitecockedhubby Active Member Gold Member

    Gender:
    Male
    Country:
    UK
    Jérking to interracial seems to be intensely addictive for white males and also white females. Do black males Jerk to black women giving their pussies to whites
     
    #1 whitecockedhubby, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
    Chip, wit and hotjen like this.
  2. hotjen

    hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

    Gender:
    Female
    Country:
    UK
    good point
     
  3. Bronze9

    Bronze9 New Member

    Gender:
    Male
    The White boy Jerk his seed excited to know that blacks can plant thier strong black seed inside his white wifes pussy.
    Jerking for that reason is a white boys thing
     
    wit likes this.
  4. whitecockedhubby

    whitecockedhubby Active Member Gold Member

    Gender:
    Male
    Country:
    UK
    Do you ever Jerk about black women giving themselves to white men ?
     
    Whitebetasub likes this.
  5. Philmo

    Philmo Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

    Gender:
    Female
    Well... black girls do that. This is also a reality...
     
  6. Philmo

    Philmo Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

    Gender:
    Female
    But my white hubby is jerking on black men with white girls only
     
    wit likes this.
  7. MILFSEEKERpgh

    MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

    Gender:
    Male
    Country:
    US
    I jerk it....
    I luv interracial porn
     
  8. alliyah

    alliyah Well-Known Member Gold Member

    Gender:
    Female
    I have watched black guys jerk for me online
     
    smallycuck likes this.
  9. whitecockedhubby

    whitecockedhubby Active Member Gold Member

    Gender:
    Male
    Country:
    UK
    "Me thinks " ? what are you on about ?
    You think a simple question equals a scientific survey ?
    You doubt there are others that Jerk off to interracial and that I'm the only one.
    Hmmm, " doubt that somehow ".
    How about you ?
     
  10. bm_from_southjersey

    bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

    Gender:
    Male
    Country:
    US
    I, for one, think that Ms. Wong has hit the nail on the head, and it's a sentiment that I have expressed on a number of different but similarly themes threads. White men on this site, who by and large are infatuated with interracial sex, tend to project their feelings/beliefs onto all white men or all white people. For example, look at the first sentence of your initial post:

    Jérking to interracial seems to be intensely addictive for white males and also white females.

    Are you making this statement based on your own personal feelings and beliefs, or have you sampled a large enough population to make a statement like that? That's the point that I believe she was getting at.

    Nobody is begrudging you the right to your fantasies or the right to indulge in them. It's just that for too many on this site, the fantasy completely warps their sense of reality.
     
    kcwife4bbc likes this.
  11. Whitebetasub

    Whitebetasub Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

    Gender:
    Male
    Country:
    US
    I jerk over big black men fucking white women and also about white men like me fucking black women. I also jerk to black men fucking black women, and sometimes white men fucking white women, just less so.
     
    whitecockedhubby likes this.
  12. whitecockedhubby

    whitecockedhubby Active Member Gold Member

    Gender:
    Male
    Country:
    UK
    There seems to be a lot of over thinking on your part here.
    You should look again at my sentence , the keys words in it are " seems to be " which is deduced from reading others posts on this site.
     
    #12 whitecockedhubby, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  13. Chip

    Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

    Gender:
    Male
    Country:
    US
    I wont lie I jerk to the thought of black men screwing my wife or her sucking their black cock. Yet on the idea do blacks jerk like white males the story says 90% of men masturbate, the other 10% have no hands!
     
    Min likes this.
  14. John Boy

    John Boy Active Member

    Gender:
    Couple
    this is so true black men have very strong thick potent seed for our wives pussys.
     
    Chip likes this.
  15. whitecockedhubby

    whitecockedhubby Active Member Gold Member

    Gender:
    Male
    Country:
    UK
    Good answer Chip .