Ivory Hunter/BFG Nv. N.Calf.

WHAT A COCK! made my butthole pucker. Im the Bitch your looking for. Shaved Submissive Anal Size Queen like every drop of Jizz in my belly. Hate clean up. Married with permission to FUCK in Reno. Check my intro and posts sub size queen & my ass.

WHAT A COCK! made my butthole pucker. Im the Bitch your looking for. Shaved Submissive Anal Size Queen like every drop of Jizz in my belly. Hate clean up. Married with permission to FUCK in Reno. Check my intro and posts sub size queen & my ass.
Checked you out Girl. Your one hot Bitch. Im in Herlong Ca. at the AMMO DEPOT. Reno is close. How do we hook up and find out if you can take the BFG in your WHITE ASS

Checked you out Girl. Your one hot Bitch. Im in Herlong Ca. at the AMMO DEPOT. Reno is close. How do we hook up and find out if you can take the BFG in your WHITE ASS
My husband will contact you. Its his say who I fuck. He wants me to be happy he does not join in. He might want to watch a little because your so big. After frist meeting Ill be able to solo. He will like your in the milaitry hes 25 yr retired and you dont live right in town. Not sure he will agree to every week meeting. you might enjoy the post forum: cuckold & interracial sex stories, Trick Her Treat, my sister is planing on visiting New Years. Sure Ill see you soon Bobbie Sue

Ill be damn when I arrived in Herlong Ca. I thought my world had ended . Only 2 days on this site I cant belive all the responses Ive received. I was shocked when your husband contacted me on a Holiday. You were right about him likeing I was a service man with 17years. We are meeting at the Bar Sat. For drinks He said if things are smooth a room will be waiting. I just hope you guys arent Terroist tryn to breesh securit at the Depot. I mean An officers permission to fuck his white wife . Well it dont happen everyday not in 17 years.

My husband will contact you. Its his say who I fuck. He wants me to be happy he does not join in. He might want to watch a little because your so big. After frist meeting Ill be able to solo. He will like your in the milaitry hes 25 yr retired and you dont live right in town. Not sure he will agree to every week meeting. you might enjoy the post forum: cuckold & interracial sex stories, Trick Her Treat, my sister is planing on visiting New Years. Sure Ill see you soon Bobbie Sue
Looks Like a HAPPY NEW YEAR you are pimping Sis so Ill throw you a bone.

Back