I've had black cock twice

The right bloke, someone I hit it off with. Need the right personality to go along with thebody and the cock. And a place and a time away from husband and children.

So do you put yourself in situations where you allow yourself to meet the right bloke? I'm guessing your English, by your use of the word bloke?

What's your physical type?

Is it me or are there a lot of UK women on here?

No, I am from Norway :)

So surprisingly not a lot of black men to meet here. Not of the right calibre.

The two experiences I've had has been in France and England.

Ahh, I've been following the trial of that psycho serial killer in Oslo through BBC. I hope it comes to a swift conclusion so he can be locked up and the key thrown away.

Are you from Oslo? I would love to visit Oslo, but I read that it's one of the more expensive cities in the world. I've visited Spain, France and the UK so far.

Have you visited the USA yet?

Come to the states and you will get all the BBC you can handle , who knows you'll more than likely to forget to count all the great cock you will take.....

Ahh, I've been following the trial of that psycho serial killer in Oslo through BBC. I hope it comes to a swift conclusion so he can be locked up and the key thrown away.

Are you from Oslo? I would love to visit Oslo, but I read that it's one of the more expensive cities in the world. I've visited Spain, France and the UK so far.

Have you visited the USA yet?

Yes, from Oslo. And yes, it IS expensive here!

Yes, been to US quite a few times over the years. Been a while now, not been there for 4-5 years now.

Back