Where would you want to cum on her?

• Tits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • across her pussy

• on her dress before you send her home to me

• Total voters
I've had a few beers..then a few more, while my wife is out tonight.
I'm not sure if she's playing or just out with friends. I'm super worked up right now, and all I can think of is her meeting guys and groping their cocks, letting them take her outside and having her suck their cocks.

I want to hear from hung, dom guys who would treat her hard, like she likes it. Guys who would take what they want, and tell her what to do. She always does what she's told.

What would you do to her?

Just to be clear, I'm home alone. If you're close it could lead to a hook up, but if you're on the other side of the country, you probably won't get her pussy. I want to know what you want to do. To her. With me there or not. However you want to get off.
her-front 02-05-26.jpg

I've had a few beers..then a few more, while my wife is out tonight.
I'm not sure if she's playing or just out with friends. I'm super worked up right now, and all I can think of is her meeting guys and groping their cocks, letting them take her outside and having her suck their cocks.

I want to hear from hung, dom guys who would treat her hard, like she likes it. Guys who would take what they want, and tell her what to do. She always does what she's told.

What would you do to her?

Just to be clear, I'm home alone. If you're close it could lead to a hook up, but if you're on the other side of the country, you probably won't get her pussy. I want to know what you want to do. To her. With me there or not. However you want to get off.
View attachment 529166
Wanna fill her pussy

Back