Who wants to fuck me?

• Yes

Votes: 28 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ashley4bbc

Female
This is a big thing for me as I have never cheated on my boyfriend before but I got ******* on a my friends hen do and one thing lead to another and I ended up sleeping with a black man. I absolutely loved it. I've only had a few partners so I dont really have too much to compare it to but it was by far the best sex I've had. I don't know if I should tell me boyfriend but I do know that I want to do it again! x xme.xxx.jpg

I LIKE THAT AS WELL JUST BE DEVOTED TO THE TRUTH OF WHOM YOU ARE IF YOU ARE TRULY WHOM YOU ARE THEN I THINK YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT TO ME ONLY

This is a big thing for me as I have never cheated on my boyfriend before but I got ******* on a my friends hen do and one thing lead to another and I ended up sleeping with a black man. I absolutely loved it. I've only had a few partners so I dont really have too much to compare it to but it was by far the best sex I've had. I don't know if I should tell me boyfriend but I do know that I want to do it again! x xView attachment 45047

I will enjoy your plump, juicy body!

lol Second time in a week I been asked for a pic. First time its with a great couple and now you. CANT do it and its costing me but I got a good career and cant take a chance.

Back