I've been ready for bbc for years.

The problem now is finding one. I said that I could find one by myself, but hubby says there's no way by accident and it has to be set - up. (?):(
He also says that I could grow old waiting ..... We're East coast UK, so I guess we'll have to be prepared to travel.
We're not looking for "bulls" or "pounding", so I think that we may be old-fashioned.;)
Time will tell.

The problem now is finding one. I said that I could find one by myself, but hubby says there's no way by accident and it has to be set - up. (?):(
He also says that I could grow old waiting ..... We're East coast UK, so I guess we'll have to be prepared to travel.
We're not looking for "bulls" or "pounding", so I think that we may be old-fashioned.;)
Time will tell.
OLD-FASHIONED IS WHAT YOU CALL IT , When fucking a BBC you will be pounded ,spanked , hair pulling etc. THATS THE CODE.... MAKING REAL LOVE CAUSES TROUBLE.....

Time will tell.
Try The BMFC Swingers Club, a lot of singles/couples play outside the venues....

Time will tell.
am ready

Back