it's worth trying? ??

360sexlover

Couple
Gold Member
I definitely disagree on being A watcher only. ...but i would love to try and see what's my feeling. ...my wife while i was fucking her told me that she would love having sex with 3,4 guys and making me watch only. ..CAM01637.jpgi will try only if i find the right guys extremely respectful. ... :) ;-) ;-) ;-)

I definitely disagree on being A watcher only. ...but i would love to try and see what's my feeling. ...my wife while i was fucking her told me that she would love having sex with 3,4 guys and making me watch only. ..View attachment 479186i will try only if i find the right guys extremely respectful. ... :) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Say before open her ass hole" my cock huge and dropping big clean load in her holes ,starting with u watching if your seriously get inbox with some information and whatever this black cock stud wants! It' s fuck time u watching !

I definitely disagree on being A watcher only. ...but i would love to try and see what's my feeling. ...my wife while i was fucking her told me that she would love having sex with 3,4 guys and making me watch only. ..View attachment 479186i will try only if i find the right guys extremely respectful. ... :) ;-) ;-) U been posting here for years right !and found many respectful
man with huge black cock like me ,so why has she been fucked crazy a horny bull yet are u afraid ,to watch or this what's exciting \\ replys from other man!

Last edited:
Back