It's the way a black man seduces white women

kay461962

Female
I enjoy a good hard and fast fuck as much as anyone, but I also enjoy taking my time. I'm seeking a willing female who enjoys being held down and slowly teased and fucked by a hard cock. I like to take my time, slowly teasing your pussy with my fingers and tongue, or with the help of a vibrator making your pussy totally wet and eager to be penetrated. I get on top of you, pinning your wrists to the bed and gently begin rubbing the tip of my cock against your swollen clit. I slowly thrust my hips and let my dick slide between your wet lips as the tip rubs your clit. . .being careful not to penetrate you quite yet.

Soon I begin pressing the tip of my hard cock against your slit. . .just enough for the head to slip past your slippery lips. I'm sure to hold you down firmly, and my legs pinning down yours to prevent you from moving. You are going to lie still, and I will be the one driving my cock as deep or and shallow as I want. I begin moving my hips, letting the head slid past your wet pussy walls again. . .in and out, in and out, teasing your dripping pussy, letting your feel me dipping in and out of you.

You moan and beg me to fuck you. . .you feel yourself almost ready to cum just for my merciless teasing. Eventually I want to go deeper. I hold you down even more firmly. Do I have to tie you do to keep you from moving? Do I have to blindfold you to keep you from anticipating my moves? I pull my dick all the way out of you and let you look at it. . .all we and slippery from your sex juice. Slowly I lower myself into you. . .impaling you with my throbbing cock. This time I press deeper and deeper. You let out a deep moan as I lower myself into you. I feel your pussy gripping my shaft as I slip into you. I feel the head pressing against your G-spot. I stop moving and leave it there, keeping the pressure against your spot. You moan loudly and try to grind yourself against me. I tell you to stop, or I will leave immediately. You stop with a whimper. . .and I keep my cock firmly pressed into you.

I decide to pull out of you at a painfully slow speed. You protest and beg me to fuck your aching pussy, but I ignore your words. I pull myself all the way out, my hard cock inches above your gushing pussy. After a few seconds I plunge back inside of you, a little faster and harder this time. You let out a squeal, I can feel your pussy walls spasm as I slip inside of you. You can't hold back and immediately begin to orgasm. . .and try to grind yourself against me. This time I let you move, just a little. . .I tell you that you can thrust yourself against me 3 times, but ONLY 3 times. You immediately grind hard against me and let out a moan. . .and again. . .and one last time as you continue to climax and cum all over my hard cock. I have to pin you down again to keep you from doing it a 4th time.

Tears are streaming from the corner of your eyes as your orgasm finally eases and you relax a bit. Now it's my turn to slowly fuck you. Your pussy is dripping wet and hot from your orgasm. I begin fucking you. . ..taking my cock all the way out and plunging it deep inside of you. Each thrust is a little faster and deeper than the last. You begin moaning and screaming again, begging me to pound your pussy hard and fast. My rhythm speeds up some, but not to the point of being fast. I maintain a slow deep hard fuck, and I can heel you climaxing again as your pussy grips the ring of my head. I plunge deep inside of you one more time and stop, firmly pressing myself into you and against your g-spot. I slowly grind myself against you as you climax around my cock yet again. We grind against each other. . .as you try to fuck me back, but I'm pressed hard against you making it nearly impossible.

I finally reach the point of no return. All the grinding and fucking against your slippery hot pussy has me to the point of shooting the huge hot load I have saved up. As you finish cumming all over my throbbing cock I slowly eject myself from your love grip and kneel in front of you. As you lie there in front of me, exhausted from your orgasm, I take my big wet cock in my right hand and begin slowly stroking it. I grip it firmly and stroke up and down the length about 20 times until I'm about to shoot. I slide my hand up to just behind the head and grip it tightly. With just a few short fast strokes my cock unloads, shooting like a fire hose all over you. I moan loudly and thrust my head back as I feel my balls draining, and my cock pumping for what feels like an eternity. Once the flood comes to an end, cum still dripping from the tip, you reach up and grasp the head firmly, knowing how sensitive it still is. You look at me with an evil grin and ask me if I'm ready for round 2. . .

I'm a black man for a discreet relationship....

This was his first contact with me, and he has my attention!

One thing I notice about black guys vs white guys when talking with women (in general) ... black guys know how to shoot the ******* really, really well. White guys suck at it! I guess its because white guys are afraid of insulting or offending the girls, whereas, the black guys are much bolder in their talk and always complimenting the woman, making her feel "special". Hey, it works ... as the Crystal Gayle song goes "tell me no secrets, just tell me some lies." Women love guys that know HOW to talk *******.

True Story :rolleyes:: Two young, white guys are at the beach looking for pussy, and the one guy notices his friend is getting more ladies to talk with him than he is. So, he asked his friend ... "hey, I notice you get 5 times more girls wanting to talk to you than they do with me, what's your secret?"
His friend says ... "listen, before you start approaching the ladies, just stick a cucumber in your pants and the ladies will flock around you."
The young guy gets so excited at the tip and runs and buys himself a nice sized cucumber to slip into his pants. To his surprise, however, the women started running away from him when he approached them. So, he gets upset and goes back to his friend and complains, telling him what happened.
His friend looks at him, then at his pants, and says ... "well, it would help if you'd put that cucumber in the front of your pants, instead of the back." :help:

I enjoy a good hard and fast fuck as much as anyone, but I also enjoy taking my time. I'm seeking a willing female who enjoys being held down and slowly teased and fucked by a hard cock. I like to take my time, slowly teasing your pussy with my fingers and tongue, or with the help of a vibrator making your pussy totally wet and eager to be penetrated. I get on top of you, pinning your wrists to the bed and gently begin rubbing the tip of my cock against your swollen clit. I slowly thrust my hips and let my dick slide between your wet lips as the tip rubs your clit. . .being careful not to penetrate you quite yet.

Soon I begin pressing the tip of my hard cock against your slit. . .just enough for the head to slip past your slippery lips. I'm sure to hold you down firmly, and my legs pinning down yours to prevent you from moving. You are going to lie still, and I will be the one driving my cock as deep or and shallow as I want. I begin moving my hips, letting the head slid past your wet pussy walls again. . .in and out, in and out, teasing your dripping pussy, letting your feel me dipping in and out of you.

You moan and beg me to fuck you. . .you feel yourself almost ready to cum just for my merciless teasing. Eventually I want to go deeper. I hold you down even more firmly. Do I have to tie you do to keep you from moving? Do I have to blindfold you to keep you from anticipating my moves? I pull my dick all the way out of you and let you look at it. . .all we and slippery from your sex juice. Slowly I lower myself into you. . .impaling you with my throbbing cock. This time I press deeper and deeper. You let out a deep moan as I lower myself into you. I feel your pussy gripping my shaft as I slip into you. I feel the head pressing against your G-spot. I stop moving and leave it there, keeping the pressure against your spot. You moan loudly and try to grind yourself against me. I tell you to stop, or I will leave immediately. You stop with a whimper. . .and I keep my cock firmly pressed into you.

I decide to pull out of you at a painfully slow speed. You protest and beg me to fuck your aching pussy, but I ignore your words. I pull myself all the way out, my hard cock inches above your gushing pussy. After a few seconds I plunge back inside of you, a little faster and harder this time. You let out a squeal, I can feel your pussy walls spasm as I slip inside of you. You can't hold back and immediately begin to orgasm. . .and try to grind yourself against me. This time I let you move, just a little. . .I tell you that you can thrust yourself against me 3 times, but ONLY 3 times. You immediately grind hard against me and let out a moan. . .and again. . .and one last time as you continue to climax and cum all over my hard cock. I have to pin you down again to keep you from doing it a 4th time.

Tears are streaming from the corner of your eyes as your orgasm finally eases and you relax a bit. Now it's my turn to slowly fuck you. Your pussy is dripping wet and hot from your orgasm. I begin fucking you. . ..taking my cock all the way out and plunging it deep inside of you. Each thrust is a little faster and deeper than the last. You begin moaning and screaming again, begging me to pound your pussy hard and fast. My rhythm speeds up some, but not to the point of being fast. I maintain a slow deep hard fuck, and I can heel you climaxing again as your pussy grips the ring of my head. I plunge deep inside of you one more time and stop, firmly pressing myself into you and against your g-spot. I slowly grind myself against you as you climax around my cock yet again. We grind against each other. . .as you try to fuck me back, but I'm pressed hard against you making it nearly impossible.

I finally reach the point of no return. All the grinding and fucking against your slippery hot pussy has me to the point of shooting the huge hot load I have saved up. As you finish cumming all over my throbbing cock I slowly eject myself from your love grip and kneel in front of you. As you lie there in front of me, exhausted from your orgasm, I take my big wet cock in my right hand and begin slowly stroking it. I grip it firmly and stroke up and down the length about 20 times until I'm about to shoot. I slide my hand up to just behind the head and grip it tightly. With just a few short fast strokes my cock unloads, shooting like a fire hose all over you. I moan loudly and thrust my head back as I feel my balls draining, and my cock pumping for what feels like an eternity. Once the flood comes to an end, cum still dripping from the tip, you reach up and grasp the head firmly, knowing how sensitive it still is. You look at me with an evil grin and ask me if I'm ready for round 2. . .

I'm a black man for a discreet relationship....

This was his first contact with me, and he has my attention!
Very hotttt!

Back