Its over

kinkycouple9

Couple
Gold Member
My wife had a 12 inch black cock last night...she was squirting all over the place...today she told me that her pussy is for BIG cocks, and not for a needle dick like me marriage is in shambles...she cant watch a foot ball game without fantasizing about fucking the players...are there other husbands who accept this? Last night she choked from the 12 inch cock punping in her mouth, an she wouldnt let me touch her after......he fucked her ass and pussy and both were too sore for my little white cock later...I had to just jerk off while she slept...is thi smy place now? What have I done? Advice appreciated.
BLAKESEPT 035.jpg

Its not over if you love her. When the same thing happened to me I decided to stay with her in a supporting role. If I left her she would get hurt by some guy and there would be no one there to look after her. I find clean looking men for her as she doesnt ask them to use condoms and they cum in her. Its funny that she never let me do her ass as she said the one time we tried it was too painful but the first black guy she was with had her backing up to him while he slammed into her and she loved it. I enjoy watchiing when allowed and cleaning up after or the next morning.
So maybe its not over for you maybe its just begun.

Come on! Can't a white guy expect some action from the woman HE MARRIED. Sure she loves black dick, it turns her on, makes her cum, I'm for anything she wants that does that. But why must some women totally shut their man out who is supporting them. Really talk it over with her, make her realize that it's her being a white WIFE that makes it so kinky and forbidden, you are part of the IR equation, you have needs also. It's the white man's DNA that makes these beautiful women for the black man to fuck.

Finally saw this was posted Oct. 2010, I guess they worked it out. My views haven't changed the WM lover of a BBC slut should get some too.

I get turned on by seeing white women get their brains fucked out by black guys, seeing the women really get off and cum alot (the guys too). Watched it a few times in person. But I'm single, I want some action myself and I'm not really into submission and the concept of the BM gets it all. I just like the hot screwing.

If you can't get your wife to put out, then the problem is you. Your wife needs to be dominated, and she obviously isn't getting that from you.

I love my husband, because he is smart and intelligent, a great provider and he is very sexy. He just can't fuck me like the black boys can. He lets me get what I need and our relationship is fantastic otherwise.

yep ... SSB ... that's how our relationship is too. My girl gets soooo turned on just thinking about our next encounter or private party. What kind of husband would I be if I denied her the best sex she's ever had? There's soooo much that's great about our relationship and I won't jeopardize that by being an insecure and selfish little twit.

KinkyCouple9: Just accept that they can (and do) fuck her better ... leave your ego out of it ... and things will begin to get better.

I used to get pussy from her once a day. since she went black I get it now 2 or 3 times a week which I am okay with. I think she is either too sore or is just getting enough black cock in-between. In the event she isn't in the mood to fuck she'll either jerk it or suck it off.........good little slut wife!!

Yeah, hard one man, she should no that your there for her yeah? who"s idea was it to go Black? For us as a couple it was a joint venture, we have had our differences, ups and downs, hang in there, all will be well for you.......Keep us posted, we are here for you.

I am NOT in to being dominated or humiliating anyone at all! That is the whole part of my hangup with this stuff and then I take a lot of ******* for my strong views to the point I really am debating on leaving this site... but I just see no turn on or fun in that crap! People are people and all have feelings and needs! Do what you feel you need to and want to do!

I understand your point of view Needs. Sometimes we play "cuckold" in the bedroom, but outside I show the utmost respect for him. He deserves it if for nothing else than allowing me to indulge myself in my excessive needs.

When I say "dominated" I am not talking about mistreatment. I am talking about voluntarily turning my body over to a person who has the strength and the drive to use it properly.

What do you enjoy about your encounters?

My wife had a 12 inch black cock last night...she was squirting all over the place...today she told me that her pussy is for BIG cocks, and not for a needle dick like me marriage is in shambles...she cant watch a foot ball game without fantasizing about fucking the players...are there other husbands who accept this? Last night she choked from the 12 inch cock punping in her mouth, an she wouldnt let me touch her after......he fucked her ass and pussy and both were too sore for my little white cock later...I had to just jerk off while she slept...is thi smy place now? What have I done? Advice appreciated.
View attachment 2526
Obviously it is your place now. Why do you have to ask?

I am NOT in to being dominated or humiliating anyone at all! That is the whole part of my hangup with this stuff and then I take a lot of ******* for my strong views to the point I really am debating on leaving this site... but I just see no turn on or fun in that crap! People are people and all have feelings and needs! Do what you feel you need to and want to do!
You state, "my hangup with this stuff". If you feel "this stuff" is not your thing, why do you come to this site?
On any site there are people with varying viewpoints and opinions. There are also as many lifestyles as there are people. So, your "strong views" aren't applicable except where you are concerned. They apply to you and that's really about all. This is because no one cares about someone else's view unless 1 they ask for your opinion or 2 They are your close friend. In general, opinions usually aren't very welcome. But in that your opinion does effect how you feel, whether you leave or stay is really up to you and no one else.

that's a pretty drastic change of mind for her after just one sexual encounter with another man. he must've been quite the lover if she's willing to jeopardise years of marriage over it.

U have to tlk to her communication can fix almost any situation dont give ur love away just b supportive make play with ur cock while she is being plzed tht way u both can get off n she will remember tht u matter in the situation I have gotten a chance to plz a mans wife directly bt im sure if or when I du plz a white wife n her husband tells me about this I would b a good friend n talk to her n him b/c I jus wanna plz I don't want to c them depart

Back