It's our place to introduce them...

Should us wimpy cucks introduce as many white women as we can to the pleasures of BBC?

• Total voters

cuckyboi4BBC

Gold Member
From
IN, US
As a cuckold and a wimpy feminized white boi, I feel it is our duty to introduce as many white women to the pleasure of BBC as possible. Do any of you agree? So far I have introduced 5 women, (one an ex-wife, one my current wife and one friend), my wife's ******* and my niece to the pleasures of fucking Black Men. I am sure these will not be the last that I bring into the lifestyle.

Mac...sometimes i don't know if you are fucking around or just here to piss people off. I just know there is ALWAYS gonna be some sort of sarcasm when i see that you have posted...:confused:

Mac...sometimes i don't know if you are fucking around or just here to piss people off. I just know there is ALWAYS gonna be some sort of sarcasm when i see that you have posted...:confused:

Obviously you don't appreciate a bit of HUMOR? lol I mean, I went to a lot of trouble to find an appropriate GIF. Trust me, I could have posted a lot more graphic and direct GIF or pic. Try reading what I typed, but in Jack Nicholson's voice ... now isn't that funny? Come on ... you know it is. You like Jack Nicholson, right? Who doesn't?

Still, I'm certainly not trying to piss anyone off, cuckyboi4BBC ... promise. You asked a question ... and I answered it, rather stylishly I might add. If you look at your 3rd choice on your own survey, tell me how my response is any more sarcastic than that choice? Besides, some of the topics deserve a bit of sarcasm ... BBCpregnancy, castration, Blk ownership of whites ... etc etc ... give me a break on those. Thing is, there is that small % that take these posts seriously. In fact, they are a danger to themselves ... lol

At any rate, its not "what it IS, but how it is RECEIVED", and you took it the wrong way. So, my apologies ... Mac

GIFMS_uploadSenseOfHumor.gif

OHHH come on ... surely you like THIS ONE!

Mac...i do appreciate a bit of humor and like yours, mind tends to boarder on sarcastic from time to time. Even thought i hate the fakers and the posers, I once in a while like to play with them. Subjects such as this one tends to draw them out into the open. I have read many of your posts and have agreed with some of them. You inject a bit of reality and common sense into some of the sillier threads. We do look at a lot of things differently and that is fine. To each his or her own. Most of my threads are quite serious...some are tongue in cheek...this one is a bit of both. I wanted to see what kind of responses I would get from the people who seriously enjoy this lifestyle and the ones who only wish they could. Make sense? BTW: no apologies necessary, ok?

Back