It's not fair :(

Never once felt like you were badgering me. I dont mind learning things. Actually what you're saying about the gathering process and black men makes sense, allot more sense then what I had to offer on the subject. There's another thing or two I dont know about females down there and im not asking anyone or I'll look stupid, I'll Google it

And this topic of "a man entering a woman's womb with the penis" has come up at least a half dozen or so times in the past year, and people start discussing it like its a fact ... "yeah ... that's right, yup, my friend did that ... etc" ... lol. Man oh man ... :(

Mac, Mac, Mac, now you know it is entirely possible for a man's penis to enter the uterus through the cervical opening ... just as long as his dick is the same diameter or smaller as the passage through the cervix!

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "needle dick!" :bounce::smoke:

Never once felt like you were badgering me. I dont mind learning things. Actually what you're saying about the gathering process and black men makes sense, allot more sense then what I had to offer on the subject. There's another thing or two I dont know about females down there and im not asking anyone or I'll look stupid, I'll Google it

If you can't find it, PM me and if I don't know the answer, I'll ask. Looking stupid is one of my specialties! :D

If you were to ask any of our wives, they would probably say we all specialize in that. :)

very true :)
Same here. I have 2 theories just to be realistic. 1. We see more white penises than black cocks 2. A black guy with a cock that he feels does not measure up to the image isn't going to get naked. Where white guys do not have the expectation from the image and see other small to average white guys naked so there is no pressure.

Nothing is an absolute but from my experiences black cocks do tend to be bigger. When we sought one out for sex, we looked for a guy who met the larger size. Some of them showed up promising 9" and delivering around 7". I had an ex who at first would fuck them anyhow because it was still much bigger than mine. Plus she felt like if she got them hard she owed them release. After a few that she fucked even after they misrepresented what they had, she just went to sucking them off or a handjob.

As far as flaccid from what I see - and I go the gym very regularly- the guys that show their black cocks are noticeably bigger than most (but not all) white penises. Just my 2 cents and trying to be realistic in that we can't say all people of any kind are the same on anything, everyone is unique.

I'm usually wrong but I have a theory that white men's bodies are made for a cool to cold climate and black mens bodies are made for a warm to hot climate. We all know that sperm has to be kept at a certain temperature to survive and impregnate a woman, so a white man's stuff is made to stay close into the body to keep sperm warmer and black mens stuff is made to hang away from the body to keep sperm cooler.

Back