It's inevitable...

That's the norm....most white girls hate black guys to be honest.

That's a pretty strong statement, saying most ... heck, I live in the South and I don't get that vibe at all. What I see is that many (certainly not most, however) white females enjoy having conversations with black guys because they're so bold, forward and confident in themselves, and they know how to shoot the BS ... and for some reason, a lot of women love men complimenting them with lies and BS. And, the white female's interests and curiosities of black men are growing by leaps and bounds these days. My work puts me in the state school system often, and particularly in High School, its very common to see white girls holding hands or hugging up to black boys. But, just go to the malls on a Saturday and observe for yourself.

That's a pretty strong statement, saying most ... heck, I live in the South and I don't get that vibe at all. What I see is that many (certainly not most, however) white females enjoy having conversations with black guys because they're so bold, forward and confident in themselves, and they know how to shoot the BS ... and for some reason, a lot of women love men complimenting them with lies and BS. And, the white female's interests and curiosities of black men are growing by leaps and bounds these days. My work puts me in the state school system often, and particularly in High School, its very common to see white girls holding hands or hugging up to black boys. But, just go to the malls on a Saturday and observe for yourself.

Funny, I don't seem to notice this trend at all.

I just got out of High School two years ago by the way.

Most white females prefer their own race. It's always been that way, White males tend to prefer Asians mostly south east Asians and Korean females. This is based on statistics both young and old, and yes you're correct many white females enjoy black guys, but MOST don't.

I dont think its the fact that the guys are black but that its just white women go for men that they have things in common with and the environment they were raised in. I live in a predominately white area so there are not a lot of white women with black guys.

But in the nearby city you see more of it. Depending on where youe were raised. My wife has commented on several black guys as being attractive so she does like certain ones. If she had been raised in a heavily black area she may have dated black guys or slept with them, who knows.

I dont think its the fact that the guys are black but that its just white women go for men that they have things in common with and the environment they were raised in. I live in a predominately white area so there are not a lot of white women with black guys.

But in the nearby city you see more of it. Depending on where youe were raised. My wife has commented on several black guys as being attractive so she does like certain ones. If she had been raised in a heavily black area she may have dated black guys or slept with them, who knows.

All women go for men similar to them, all people like the hang out with people they can relate to or are similar to them. This also usually involves race, but not always. However most white women want their children to inherit thee features, which will not happen if they have one with a black guy. Plan and simple reason why most white women do and always will prefer white men, and vise versa. However black men and women don't need to worry about this in a relationship with a white person because their genes are dominant.

Funny, I don't seem to notice this trend at all.

I just got out of High School two years ago by the way.

Most white females prefer their own race. It's always been that way, White males tend to prefer Asians mostly south east Asians and Korean females. This is based on statistics both young and old, and yes you're correct many white females enjoy black guys, but MOST don't.
@angie666,

I have read alot of your comments and the fact that you stated you just left high-school 2 years ago explains everything now. The viewpoints you express are very opinionated, and not based on substantial evidence, a breadth of life experience, or supporting factual data and remind me of some-one who is just fresh out of high-school.

Where did you go to school at (city,town, state)? It sounds like you live(d) in a very rural, or close-minded town somewhere in regressive America. As 'MacNfries' has stated there is an increase of interracial relationships taking place all over America and white men and women are intermingling with blacks, Asians, etc. more and more everyday.

At my high-school (this was NY the great melting pot of course) I had winded up talking to one white girl who was from Eastern Europe and couldn't even speak English and then her whole group of five Eastern European white girlfriends started talking to my group of black guy friends and before you knew it we were swapping girls like crazy. And all it took was for me to kick in the door.

She used to sneak me over to her house because she said her parents would not approve but her older sister did see me and all she said was boy is he black alright -lol. And even back then these girls became BigBlack cock crazy and all they would talk about is getting some more of the BBC and didn't bother with white guys anymore. I did the same thing when I moved to racist-backward ass Richmond VA (home of the confederacy) during my junior year of high-school. I found the purest,snow-white,heavy-metal band black boot and blue-jean wearing blonde blue-eyed white girl I could find and started writing and sneaking to her love letters under the table. It took a while but I broke her and she secretly dated me and I used to drive her home but had to stop and drop her off up the block so her dad would not see me. It ended when a black girl I was also talking to had caught me sneaking off with her one day and boy did she go off on me for talking to that blonde-blue-eyed white-girl. I never heard the end of it and the black girl was more well built (tits and ass) at the time so I had to go back to the black girl.

While there is some truth to what you state about many white woman and all people for that matter choosing to stay with people who look similar to them, that is not the point of this site. This site is a bridge between bringing people together who do choose to intermingle, cross over the color barriers, embrace and enjoy the benefits and pleasures of being with someone who does not look similar to them.

While you are entitled to your own opinions, please remain respectful to not tread on anyone else's lawn and we will stay off yours. Live and let live. But the mentality you harbor of not being tolerant and accepting of differences is part of the problem with this country and things stagnating holding on to old ideals of people sticking to their own.

The fact of the matter and this discussion is "IT IS INEVITABLE", America will be intermixed more and more.

Do some research my dear and see what the projected data tells you about the demographics of America by 2050. White American's will be the minority my dear and the tables will turn so start learning to get along with people who are different and stop spreading that vitriol on here. Keep the 666 negativity over on the Anton LaVey websites where that crap belongs. :devil:

And if you are repeating stuff you hear your parents say or from your household, begin to start thinking for yourself and don't listen to all the close-minded hatred, and misinformed information spewed by the old generation. They are like dinosaurs becoming more extinct everyday as this country moves forward more diverse, stronger than ever, and it is because of all inclusiveness.

Some areas of research for your after school homework assignment:
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2008/02/11/us-population-projections-2005-2050/

http://www.businessinsider.com/demographics-in-america-in-2050-2012-10?op=1

This is one of my favorites from National Geographic (hopefully you have heard, known, read, and watched this scientific magazine and TV show when you were growing up but if not here is your chance to start) about what American's will look like in 2050 and honey you might not like it but you need to start accepting the facts and truth.

http://mic.com/articles/87359/natio...ans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful

Last edited:
Also for you Miss Angie - THIS IS WHATS INEVITABLE:

AMERICA 2050
0b526137fa6be4db270b287761b9ec97.jpg

Not too many white faces in this mix is there?
62ea99a36aa33fa82769235a7ed0420c.png

But Angie don't get me wrong, I love white woman and that's why I'm on here and I'm tolerant and accepting if you feel and believe different. Just don't come on here spewing any close-minded thoughts. If you are open to meeting and talking, and getting to know someone different then that is good and lets continue to communicate and let the exchange of ideas flow.:balanced::blackgreedy:

In the Immortal words of Afrika Bambaataa (Godfather to HipHop) -its about "Peace, Unity, Love, and having fun". And boy do white girls know how to have some fun with black guys.:mstickle:

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of Exaggeration and distortion of information. The races are mixing . That wonderful chart of faces is a based on census information. Those skin tones they display will be more from other races than black. If you read further the marriages and children of Anglos and Hispanics outnumber all others. Asians and Anglos are second. Blacks are way down the line. White women are not flocking to black men in record numbers. The majority of women in our country live in places where there are no blacks. Even in the most progressive states like California the majority of smaller or rural communities have no black population. MacNfries speaks of a south I’ve never seen. Not doubting the words if things have changed that much where they are Great ! Having been born just on the outskirts of Atlanta I grew up in a far different south. I was fortunate to have a ******* who treated his employees and others based on their actions other than color. I was instructed to be polite to everyone. I could speak to blacks male and female in public but never exhibit affection in public. There were those in our community who would harm blacks who were seen in such things and I was never to put them in that position. I think of my granddaughter in HighSchool now. I’m certain that her classmates do not have overwhelming attractions to black boys. Not that their biased . There are only twenty-seven black students in the over five hundred student body and she tells me seventeen of them are girls. When only 12.85% of the total population is black according to the 2013 census and the majority of those are female. The pickings are way too thin for some of the all white women are going black crowd. My personal feeling is if you’re looking for a serious relationship pick someone you like and get along with color might not be the best thing to put first in line in consideration.

That's the norm....most white girls hate black guys to be honest.
Sorry buddy find a new wife maybe?
where do you live ? to think that. when i was in college the tall well-built Black men easily dated THE most beautiful young white ladies on campus. . . . go to a hot dance club in an even marginally diverse area, and you will see good looking Black stallions have no trouble mingling with us.

hhmmm What is inevitable?? ;) This thread doesn't seem to mention what "it" is in the title!
for every one Black woman in the US taking a white sire's baby to term, there are nearly twenty white women birthing a Black sire's baby. . . . i think ultimately in the long-run thats what the ''it'' is.

I don't get it...what exactly is 'inevitable'? Do you people think these cuck captions will become reality??? Yeah sure, straight after lord of the rings becomes reality...

Are there interracial relationships? Sure. What's the big deal that motivates people to get weird about it?

Back