It's inevitable...

Its not inevitable. I have told my wife repeatedly hiw great it would be to see her with a black guy or even a white guy. Basically i have given her free reign to fuck anyone she wants but she doesnt seem interested.........really, how is that possible?

Its not inevitable. I have told my wife repeatedly hiw great it would be to see her with a black guy or even a white guy. Basically i have given her free reign to fuck anyone she wants but she doesnt seem interested.........really, how is that possible?

That's the norm....most white girls hate black guys to be honest.
Sorry buddy find a new wife maybe?

I hear ya, i think my wife hates men period. Black or white.

Yup, that's why I find this site so funny.....it's weird to me but people don't realize white girls greatly prefer white men. White men/Asian women couples are wayyy more frequent than Black male/White female couples.....by a huge margin lol.

Yup, that's why I find this site so funny.....it's weird to me but people don't realize white girls greatly prefer white men. White men/Asian women couples are wayyy more frequent than Black male/White female couples.....by a huge margin lol.
I can understand that. It just bothers me my wife is so against even trying it with a white guy even once.

Back