Its happened she is now BBC owned

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
Ever since I introduced her to BBC I thought it would one day hit me for six , now all I can do is reflect .

Don't want sympathy , as it was my doing in the first place , but it was the way it happened , cool calm and instant , had a great weekend her lover was over , he serviced her all day Saturday , dinner later and his friend came over later that night , they both took turns fucking her and then both fucked her at the same time , Sunday at breakfast they decided to visit a nude beach , I did not go due to work , but later at home I found them all in bed , not unusual , but the mood was strange.

She then hit me with sorry I am going to move in with ( no name ) kissed me, thanked me ,and went.

Ever since I introduced her to BBC I thought it would one day hit me for six , now all I can do is reflect .

Don't want sympathy , as it was my doing in the first place , but it was the way it happened , cool calm and instant , had a great weekend her lover was over , he serviced her all day Saturday , dinner later and his friend came over later that night , they both took turns fucking her and then both fucked her at the same time , Sunday at breakfast they decided to visit a nude beach , I did not go due to work , but later at home I found them all in bed , not unusual , but the mood was strange.

She then hit me with sorry I am going to move in with ( no name ) kissed me, thanked me ,and went.

I know we are all here for the same reason to fantasize about our wives/gf being with BBC bull and meet one and thats cool and hot. Unfortunately, most of the time we men here on this site think with our little heads instead of the real head. Poor choices shapes our future or your destiny....etc.

If you invite a BBC for your wife, humping her all night, sharing her with his friends, going to work while she is still being humped by her BBC bull as well his friend or friends, then obviously its just a matter of time you out of the picture and it did happen I guess.

I would have her BBC bull come over while I am there at home enjoying the action or join in and after they are done he must leave so I know my wife or gf will continue her love and feelings toward me. Thats my opinion.

Would you want to be with someone who is so shallow that after one weekend of BBC she is moving out?

And how long do you think he will keep her?

I hope you find someone who loves you and knows the length you would go to make her happy

Back