Its all about the Ebony...

Ebony Adonis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Welcome Ladies and couples alike...

Thought I should introduce myself - I'm a confident, intelligent, professional alpha black (African) male, athletic build, clean, well endowed and healthy sexual appetite. I always make the effort to present myself well, clean, trimmed & groomed, as I'm sure you all can appreciate. A good level of hygiene is a must for me and the ladies I want to meet.

I am new on here but not new to the scene . I guess everyone has their own preferences, & I have a few of my own, I know what I like and look for, and when I see what i am after I go for it ! I prefer white ladies/ couples (strictly) no men, who are attactive, have high standards, hopefully familiar with the lifestyle and how to treat my BBC and of course relaxed fun but always sexy! I have a large thick circumsized cock that will stretch open that pussy like you never felt before - this I guarentte! Whilst not compromising on my tastes, I don't require you to 'tick every box' in order to arrange a playdate, I'll join a dating site for that! I enjoy both the physical and mental dynamics between the black man and white woman and indeed are the true alpha bull type, so if this is your thing then we need to start speaking....

I am after serious women or couples (cuck cples prefered) new or familiar in the lifestyle and the honors and pleasure of black dominant power that it entails.

photo457.jpg

Last edited:
Any hot white ladies want the ride of their lives on this BBC train?
Open to travel for right woman or couple.

Please login or become a member to view

Back