ITS ALL ABOUT HOT CUM!!

Would you swallow cum, get a cum facial boobs and body or get filled with cum in your pussy?

• Total voters

Lutansizi

Male
Real Person
Ladies, Do you love swallowing CUM? Do you enjoy getting a CUM facial? Or you would rather have CUM allover your boobs and body? or just maybe surpass all this and allow your BBC bull to fill your white pussy with his hot thick CUM?
IF yes to all the above lets discuss the possibilities, what you love about cum and attach your pics of your cum filled self!

Attachments

• WP_20150625_15_03_07_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150625_15_03_07_Pro.jpg
    654.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 635650524396735735.jpg
    635650524396735735.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 68
Love taking cum on my face tits and ass. It's actually the only way I engaged with BBC. I don't touch in any way just take a small group and let them cum on me. I find black men's cum is thicker and there is more of it. I like shooters not guys who drop out. No drinking thoughif it goes in my mouth so be it I'll gargle and spit on my tits.

My wife didn't like swallowing cum when I met her. So, you can imagine she never made me cum through a blowjob.
Despite it, she had swallowed sperm twice before me. Once was with her mestizo boyfriend called Dennis and the other time was with her black boyfriend Axel.
With Axel it was during a holidays. They were traveling by car. He was so excited and they were far from their hotel. So she sucked his dick while he continued driving, until he cummed.
She told me these experiences when we were just friends.
During 2012 when Susie and me decided to get a trio with her ex boyfriend Axel, I asked her to suck his dick.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/blowjob-in-a-party.22984/
My wife is like that too. she has never taken my cum but she does for her bull all the time

My wife doesn't want or like cum on her face, boobs, or body. She insists either in her mouth (prefers into her throat so it goes down easier and quicker without *******) or her first preference is deep bareback into he belly. This way she can and does take as many loads as he can give. This has often been 5 or 6 in an afternoon evening session

My wife prefers deep in her pussy and will have another orgasm when he cums in her. The only other place is on her clit, with my head on her abdomen. As she as he finishes, she pushes my head down to clean her.

gJune050014-xx.jpg

Back