It's a question of size

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
When you watch pics or videos where a really big black cock is close to penetrate a normal white pussy, have you ever had the suspicion the cock won't be able to fit into that pussy?
Some seconds later we see how the pussy opens like a flower allowing the big black cock slide complete into it! It is amazing for me. What do you think about it? Are white pussies ready to support suck big black cocks in all cases?
My two black boyfriend's cocks and my hubby's cock are between 17 an 19 cm long, but I've seen pics from black cocks really bigger than them.
superior-rotador-01.jpg

susana ... I've seen women take horse cocks inside them with ease (yeah, ******* ... that's what I'm talking about) and they're a lot bigger than any human cocks you'll see. The human pussy is a marvelous thing ... and because its shaped like a taco, obviously meant to be eaten as well ... :bounce: But, I think a cock reaches a size where it really isn't comfortable to the lady, and every lady has her own color & size preference.

It takes some getting used to. My wife can take a big one but we've been swinging for years now so she's had some practice. If youre young, havent had *******, and relatively inexperienced, the enjoyment from a large cock could be diminished somewhat.

However, doesnt mean you dont try :)

I think it is great to see those big cocks disappear, I find it amazing that so much can be taken. I've heard stories, but would love to experience it first-hand that if you put your hand on her tummy you can actually feel the cock moving in and out inside her.

When you watch pics or videos where a really big black cock is close to penetrate a normal white pussy, have you ever had the suspicion the cock won't be able to fit into that pussy?
Some seconds later we see how the pussy opens like a flower allowing the big black cock slide complete into it! It is amazing for me. What do you think about it? Are white pussies ready to support suck big black cocks in all cases?
My two black boyfriend's cocks and my hubby's cock are between 17 an 19 cm long, but I've seen pics from black cocks really bigger than them.
View attachment 165651
I was told by the first black guy that I fucked that pussy is one size fits all :p

what a nice way to express it! "opens like a flower . . ."
It's the truth! You can see thousands of videos where a big black cock rub several times the vaginal lips from a woman. In that moment we can wonder if that big stick will be able to be inside that pussy or not. Suddenly the wet pussy seems open allowing that big tool go deep inside our "pleasure place". I've read here about some girls receiving 12 inche's cock deep inside their pussies! It's amazing how they could tolerate that size inside them!

116756850-jpg.38260
1946807530-jpg.38313

Here we have some cases. It's funny because at first someone could think these cocks are so big to penetrate their white pussies, but some seconds later we can see how these "tools" went deep inside their holes and moreover, girls wraps their legs aroun black men's bodies to get their cocks even deeper inside their pussies!

I've had that suspicion. I've been afraid that a huge cock won't be able to fit in my pussy, i'm a very tiny girl, so does it really only take just getting used to?

Back