It's 2020, why are good cuck/hotwife couple's so hard to find lol 9 inch Socal bull looking

SocalBBC18

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Looking to extend my play list in the new decade, currently vetting Big Black Dick loving women and couple in southern california and beyond! Been in the game for 8 years now. Not an slut, I respect myself and respect others. Looking for quality not quantity. Check my media and ask some of your fellow member's I'm the real deal. Open to all couples or women . For mfm or watch me pound her with my bbc. Very mature and respectful and clean looking for the same. Also open to cuckold couples. Serious real people only please! no fakes , flakes, cucks looking to convenience their wives, only looking for the genuine. Can voice verify, mobile to most of southern california and can host discreetly most days in Vista California looking to meet link up soon.

Attachments

• afc73f253bb53e67e66ce4a3a875aaa6.2.jpg
    afc73f253bb53e67e66ce4a3a875aaa6.2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_3871.JPG
    IMG_3871.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 218
  • D6AFAA3A-81A3-400F-AC62-E4FC41B6EC0A.jpeg
    D6AFAA3A-81A3-400F-AC62-E4FC41B6EC0A.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 281
  • 95FAAA1B-18E4-453E-A44A-AD8071BEABB9.jpeg
    95FAAA1B-18E4-453E-A44A-AD8071BEABB9.jpeg
    280.1 KB · Views: 282
Looking to extend my play list in the new decade, currently vetting Big Black Dick loving women and couple in southern california and beyond! Been in the game for 8 years now. Not an slut, I respect myself and respect others. Looking for quality not quantity. Check my media and ask some of your fellow member's I'm the real deal. Open to all couples or women . For mfm or watch me pound her with my bbc. Very mature and respectful and clean looking for the same. Also open to cuckold couples. Serious real people only please! no fakes , flakes, cucks looking to convenience their wives, only looking for the genuine. Can voice verify, mobile to most of southern california and can host discreetly most days in Vista California looking to meet link up soon.
We wish we were closer, why is it so hard to find a decent guy like you!?

Looks to me like you doing okay playah playah! 😁
Socal is the LAND of milk and honey bunnies, what u hollering about bruh 😂

I'm learning the site..I may have contacted you. Sorry if I already have...my wife is 62 and we want a cuckold Mar

We wish we were closer, why is it so hard to find a decent guy like you!?
It's not just bulls, its quality men in general. I have actually had this chat with several of the bulls on this site and back in 2017, I was able to get a handful of bulls in NYC to form the Bull Academy of NY. It did not last long because many men cannot check their ego at the door and think its all about the glory of them and their cock, and forget that we are in this game to please women and make women feel good and appreciated sexually.

but there is a national issue when it comes to most men. They do not "see" women as people. They see women as objects, typically sexually and so this undervalues women, makes women feel not human. I dont think its that hard to stop fantasizing for 2 seconds and just talk with a woman.

I grew up with this male toxic idea and after my first Hotwife, I was shown the light. She was an amazing woman who thankfully took pity on me for not understanding women and explained that women are the same as men. And I finally got it. So now, when I talk to a woman, I have no agenda. I just listen, probably 90% listen and 10% speak. If a woman asks me a question, I give her a direct answer. And if I cant, I explain why I cant. Having candor and being honest has helped me connect with many more women and more importantly for a bull, women refer and recommend bulls to their friends and neighbors. (side note: I almost had a woman recommend me to one of their friends daughters, but that didnt work out)

Wrong coast 4 now. But might b traveling to Kali....sure like 2 have your tool n all my holes! Whatta u say baby?

Looking to extend my play list in the new decade, currently vetting Big Black Dick loving women and couple in southern california and beyond! Been in the game for 8 years now. Not an slut, I respect myself and respect others. Looking for quality not quantity. Check my media and ask some of your fellow member's I'm the real deal. Open to all couples or women . For mfm or watch me pound her with my bbc. Very mature and respectful and clean looking for the same. Also open to cuckold couples. Serious real people only please! no fakes , flakes, cucks looking to convenience their wives, only looking for the genuine. Can voice verify, mobile to most of southern california and can host discreetly most days in Vista California looking to meet link up
Hello from south Orange County.

Back