Italian

lucava

Male
From
Italy
Hello to all. I'm a 32 year old handsome Italian white male. New to this lifestyle, but I know the exact place in life I wish to be. I'm searching for that one special lady. Someone who will appreciate having a devoted and supportive caring man/ husband by their side for the long run. I need someone who in return with a kind heart, a loving way about them, who understands the man in their life needs only their heart to feel complete as he knows she needs her body to belong to another, whom she chooses to share it with, as long as her heart is only shared with me. I would like to find a soul mate, one who turns to me to compassion, caring, holding, cuddling, to fullfil her emotional needs and carry her through the troubled times. But I also desire a woman who seeks to satisfy her physical and carnal desires through the means of taking a lover, knowing she has my total devotion and support for as this will also fill my carnal needs as well. A woman who is not bigotted and is possibly open to taking a black lover for her total pleasure, as well as mine, would be a beautiful thing. As I would love to have a loving wife and family, I am even open to the idea of her lover impregnating her rather than I if she wished it, giving us the beautiful bi-racial baby which I would proudly raise by her side as my own for all to see. I hope to hear from some open minded people as friends or ladies who would be open to getting to know a good kind man and see where things lead.

Back