It was amazing

borntobcuck

My wife is 5'7, with a nice tight body, long brown hair, 34b breasts and the longest legs you can imagine. We got married when she was 33 and is now 47 and she has done nothing but get hotter. Unfortunately, I have not been able to say the same. Over the years, I have not stayed in as good a shape and have been unable to keep up with her desires.

About two years ago, I began seeing changes in her behavior. Suddenly she was wearing sexier and sexier cloths to work. Then all of a sudden, she was working later and later. I began to wonder, but was not sure how to bring it up. Then one night, she came home really late. She was kind of out of it, like she was *******, only she does not *******.

I finally got her upstairs and in bed and she was still fairly out of it. I started hitting on her under the sheets and worked my way to between her legs. I would get my shock. Her panties were soaked and dripping down her legs. I knew then she had been with someone else. I tried for the longest time to say something, but couldnt. I did not want to break up the marriage, what about the *******.

Then finally one night we had a huge fight and she finally came out and said it. If it was my fault because I was not better in bed and that because I had bought her a huge dildo, she began craving larger cocks. I was devistated for about a week.

About a week later, she was coming home from work and we would go strait to bed. I thought maybe our talk had changed things and she was wanting to be with me again. I would find out about a month later how wrong I was. A little before she was supposed to come home, I happened to call her office and she was not there. I then called her cell phone and she answered. She tried to hide it, but I could hear her lover in the back ground as he continued working on her as she was on the phone.

Her reply when I got angry was I had a choice, either pack up and leave the house or be ready for her when she got there, either way, she was hanging up. Before she could, I heard in the back ground the man telling her not to. To leave it on so I could hear him taking her. I tried to let the phone down, but found myself clinging to every groan, every slap, every moan and ultimately every orgasm he gave her.

When she arrived home, she walked up to me, took my hand and we walked to the bedroom. She stripped down, threw me onto the bed and mounted my face. As she leaned forward onto my face, she opened her lips and out came all his cum. She ordered me to suck it and clean her up.

It took about a week for me to realize I had been looking at this all wrong. She is a hot good looking woman who deserves better than me. She deserves a much pleasure as she can get. If that means I step aside and let her find it elseware, that is my duty.

Once I realized this, our marriage has been great. We no longer argue, we no longer worry about a lot of things. She is open when she is going out and lately, she they are coming in. She sent me pictures one day of the first man she shared our bed with besides me. What a hot day that was.

I am not a little whimpy kind of guy, just one who knows his place in the marriage and realizes she deserves better.

ur slut wife!

My wife is 5'7, with a nice tight body, long brown hair, 34b breasts and the longest legs you can imagine. We got married when she was 33 and is now 47 and she has done nothing but get hotter. Unfortunately, I have not been able to say the same. Over the years, I have not stayed in as good a shape and have been unable to keep up with her desires.

About two years ago, I began seeing changes in her behavior. Suddenly she was wearing sexier and sexier cloths to work. Then all of a sudden, she was working later and later. I began to wonder, but was not sure how to bring it up. Then one night, she came home really late. She was kind of out of it, like she was *******, only she does not *******.

I finally got her upstairs and in bed and she was still fairly out of it. I started hitting on her under the sheets and worked my way to between her legs. I would get my shock. Her panties were soaked and dripping down her legs. I knew then she had been with someone else. I tried for

I finally got her upstairs and in bed and she was still fairly out of it. I started hitting on her under the sheets and worked my way to between her legs. I would get my shock. Her panties were soaked and dripping down her legs. I knew then she had been with someone else. I tried for the longest time to say something, but couldnt. I did not want to break up the marriage, what about the *******.

Then finally one night we had a huge fight and she finally came out and said it. If it was my fault because I was not better in bed and that because I had bought her a huge dildo, she began craving larger cocks. I was devistated for about a week.

About a week later, she was coming home from work and we would go strait to bed. I thought maybe our talk had changed things and she was wanting to be with me again. I would find out about a month later how wrong I was. A little before she was supposed to come home, I happened to call her office and she was not there. I then called her cell phone and she answered. She tried to hide it, but I could hear her lover in the back ground as he continued working on her as she was on the phone.

Her reply when I got angry was I had a choice, either pack up and leave the house or be ready for her when she got there, either way, she was hanging up. Before she could, I heard in the back ground the man telling her not to. To leave it on so I could hear him taking her. I tried to let the phone down, but found myself clinging to every groan, every slap, every moan and ultimately every orgasm he gave her.

When she arrived home, she walked up to me, took my hand and we walked to the bedroom. She stripped down, threw me onto the bed and mounted my face. As she leaned forward onto my face, she opened her lips and out came all his cum. She ordered me to suck it and clean her up.

It took about a week for me to realize I had been looking at this all wrong. She is a hot good looking woman who deserves better than me. She deserves a much pleasure as she can get. If that means I step aside and let her find it elseware, that is my duty.

Once I realized this, our marriage has been great. We no longer argue, we no longer worry about a lot of things. She is open when she is going out and lately, she they are coming in. She sent me pictures one day of the first man she shared our bed with besides me. What a hot day that was.

I am not a little whimpy kind of guy, just one who knows his place in the marriage and realizes she deserves better.

If you can play together and be a good cuck then chances are you will stay together and have tonz of fun!!!

Back