It was a good time for all

ericdan

Ok, so many nice times too think on some very nice men with quite excellent cocks and fucking ability. Nothing like watching a very thick cock (length is not always the best but thick is) pumping away with your wife laying on her back legs high in the air or wrapped around a mans waist (black white hispanic does not matter though the contrast of black on white is very pleasing). Or maybe she is standing bent over on edge of bed, or of course hands and knees on bed. Well you get the idea so much wonderful cock and pussy action. She will suck a guy for hours but the fucking part I live for and beg for. Hoping for him in the end to finally fill her with a supply fo cum so I can lick her clean. And if a good fuck with a thick cock her pussy becomes a gapping hole like a cup holding the precious mix of hers and his cum.
Her cock need after he is done still hot and after I such her clean she has me plop my slim cock into her, It feels like it is bouncing around as if I was
masturbating in a glass. That loose pussy and the thought of my cock banging off the side drive me to a frenzy shooting my load sloppily up and down her cunt walls.

These are nice memories and just writing and thinking of them has me hard again hoping she finds a lover to fuck soon.

Maybe the hottest fucks we have had are like that for us but one of the more memorable times was much different.

We had opened a email string with a man on SLS. And after a bit moved to Yahoo Messenger to talk on ideas for meeting. He is a frequent traveler to Yuma from Texas so on his second visit we passed our phone numberso the wife couldstart talking on the phone, there conversation was on his desires and her interests my role in meeting. While he had a large and thick cock which is a plus for meeting but in talking he also expressed interest in accepting me for pleasuring him oral and possibly other ways. We arranged a meeting at his hotel that evening, my wife BJ dressed into her hot undies and then she said she had a surprise this evening and pulled out my CB2000 cage. This was a first, going to meet a man and me in a cage not able to masterbate during or get sucked or fuck her after. The cage has some option teeth that also bite your cock base if you get hard, she was nice and just put in the short set (the long set with even the slightest hard on will yield a very intense pain on your cock base short is only mild).

Of to the hotel we go her in her hot outfit tits bulging and me in a cock cage excited and female panties over top with a mildl hardon even though it bit some. The hard part was walking into the hotel a noticeable bulge in my pants and her tits jumping out. But the desk man just smiled as we walked by. We entered his room and sat and talked for what seemed for ever, I was so hot for some thing to start. Finally he motion for the wife to come over to his chair, at that time they started kissing and soon the clothes came off and the tongues deep into each others mouths. I was finally told to undress so he could see my panties covering my helpless cock. I was direct to his hotel bedroom area as he lead her into the room. As they lay on the bed I was told to first eat her pussy and suck her clit till she cam then I was told to suck him to full hardness. As they both lay locked into deep kissing and hugging. When he reach what was a very large and lovely hard erection he pull her under him and started fucking her. I was told just kneel at end of bed and watch the action of him and her. My cock ached to be touched and play but the cage keep me from any more then scrapping the teeth on my cock base, and well playing with my ass and nipples. He fucked her for ten or twelve minutes before finally pumping a load of cum into her then rolling of back in to her arms where I was then told to lick them both clean.

I retruned to kneeling as the spent a hour of passionate carressing and kissing. At which time she nexted move on top of him into a 69 possition where they
proceeded to orally pleasure each other for quite some time before they came the second time. My raging cock still in pain but that was almost pleasing as I
tried to jack off into the cage.

For about a half hour they lay in each other arms kissing and caressing and whispering, all the time with glances my way. Finally they stood up and came to
where I was kneeling ( I hoped to release my cock) but ionstead I was told to suck him hard once more. I was enjoying his cock in my mouth as it took away my
focus on my wanting cock. Finally she told me to stand and bend over laying on beds edge. At that time she and him came in behind with her hand holding his cock and him grabbing my ass she placed him into my ass and he start pumping in and out. They stood there as he fucked me and was kissing her and playing with her breasts. I started getting so hot and excited my cock raging with need and his cock filling me and rubbing my prostrate. I was dripping an enless string of precum from my cock and while I did not cum from my cock my ass fell like a pussy cumming as I cried out in imense pleasure.

He shot his load into me and then pull back I was excited and felt so wonderfully used and so submissively in his power. I dropped back to my knees and licked his cock clean and suck on it for a long time all the time carressing his legs and ass as if begging for him to take me again.

It was truely one of the most exciting experiance for all three of us. We both looked well fucked and used smelling for pussy and cum as we exited the
hotel. Once home the wife teased me by having me eat her pussy untill she came then used a dildo for a hour more before finally letting me out of the cage, then I was given a chance to fuck her.

I have the most wonderful wife and love her so very much. And am so very happy when she give me the pleasure of her sexual romance with men.

TOTALLY NICE STORY IF IT'S TRUE.... I TOO AM A CUCKOLD TO MY WHITE WIFE.. I'M A WHITE SISSY CROSSDRESSER. SHE WAS YOUNG WHEN WE MARRIED.. I FIRST MET HER IN A WHOREHOUSE.. I PAID HER $20 AND ATE HER PUSSY AT 2AM... SHE SAID HER PUSSY WAS NOT CLEAN AND I SHOULDN'T SUCK HER OFF.. WELL, I TOLD HER THAT'S WHAT I WANT !!!!! FOR SEVERAL MONTHS I CAME BACK TO THE WHOREHOUSE AND ALWAYS ASKED FOR HER... LONG STORY SHORT, I ASKED HER TO MARRY ME.. SHE ACCEPTED MY PROPOSAL AND WE HAVE A VERY NICE MARRIAGE; SHE STILL WANTS TO WORK IN THE WHOREHOUSE TAKING MANY COCKS ON WEEKENDS.. SHE LOVES SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS SHOOTING CUM INTO HER, AND RETURNS TO OUR HOME SO THAT I CAN SUCK THE LOADS OUT OF HER WELL USED PUSSY... OFTEN SHE WILL BRING SUPERIOR BLACK MEN TO OUR HOME SO THAT I CAN JOIN IN THE FUN SUCKING SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS WITH HER PLEASING THEM... YES, I'M A SISSY FAGGOT !!!! MY NAME IS: Violation of Forum Rule #11 GOOGLE THAT TO SEE MY PHOTOS AND VIDEOS POSTED ON THE WEB.... A TOTAL SISSY FUCK BOY TURNED OUT BY A BLACK INMATE IN PRISON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A FORMER PRISON SISSY FUCK BOY WHO HAD A BLACK PIMP....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back