It really happen I got my BBC fix for the first time ever.

tadnpoe

Couple
Thanks St Louis Mo for your help I got the bbc that I have always wanted.Damn I think I am addected now because we are going back to St Louis this Sat night hopefully to find another.Damn he hit spot that i swear never have ever been touched before I cummed like I have never cummed before the bed was soaked i felt it in my belly the whole next day.I also want to thank my Hubby for letting me do this and the sex we had after was amazing.I want more if you are from Indiana or Illinois hit us up .If you are from St Louis and want to fuck lets hookup.

Thanks Mr 804 i sure do miss the eye candy that u sent me.lol.hint hint i might send u a few back also.Return the fav.by the way it was fucking awesome I have never had a orgasm and some one who hit spot i did not know i had lol.I felt it in my belly the whole next day.Im hooked looking again for my next one.

Not this time Mr 804 but it was awesome never cummed so much in my life.i got some new pics for u some eye candy as you like to say.and Milfseeker I'm going to this weekend I'm loving it.

Mr 804 we have one set up for this weekend same guy as last week so I will have my hubby take some pics of the action just for u my friend.You ever come this way you are sure going to have to show me a good time also.p.s think i am getting adected.

Oh by the way Mr 84 I know it happened because I felt it in places never felt before for like the next 2 days.

yes what it did to me the way it made me feel the way it stretched me the way it touched things and places never before and how much I cummed.is that the answer u wanted lmfao.I damn near had a orgasm sitting at my desk yesterday thinking about it.

Back