It Never Gets Old

Just watched my wife fuck another BBC. It's been about seven years since her first and many many BBC's since. It never gets old!! She looks so hot. The look on her face is priceless!

I must plead "guilty!" Pam has only been had by three different black guys to date! That's not to say that she's only been laid just three times. Pam's very favourite is my old university friend and roommate, Edwin. The fun of giving Pam her first ever big black cock also went to Edwin! He's been balls deep into her numerous times since then! Her second best is Edwin's twin brother, Eduard! He's not as well as endowed as Edwin and definately doesn't have the sustaining drive that Edwin has! Edwin getting soft after an orgasm is something neither Pam nor I have witnessed to this date! Bottom line, I get just as excited now as I did when I first saw Edwin and Pam make out! There's nothing better than to watch as Edwin sticks that magnificent huge black cock of his into Pam's swollen white horny wet pussy and unload in her! Edwin drives Pam absolutely wild!

Last edited:
Just watched my wife fuck another BBC. It's been about seven years since her first and many many BBC's since. It never gets old!! She looks so hot. The look on her face is priceless!

I have been playing for almost two years and having a GREAT TIME!!! My husband is always with me and watches and has told me countess times THIS NEVER GETS OLD, I LOVE IT AND LOVE YOU!!! I love my husband so much!!!!!

Back