Married or attached women, has this ever happened to you?

• Yes, once.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Yes, a few times

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I wish

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Oh my God, this actually happened! Last Friday I went for some drinks after work with some people from my office. My husband said I should go out and enjoy myself, but I'm sure he had no idea how much I would. Michael is a very handsome black guy that works with me and we often flirt and share jokes while at work. I have been attracted to him for a while and I know he likes me, but since I'm married, I've never let it go anywhere. That all changed Friday. We were the last two left at the bar he was getting very friendly and I was likely the attention. I glanced at my watch and knew I should be getting home before my husband began to wonder. We left the bar and walked toward our cars together. When we reached his car, he took me in his arms and kissed me passionately and returned it with the same passion. Before I knew it we were in the back seat of his car fucking like a pair of sex-starved animals. It was the most incredible sex I had ever experienced. His cock was so huge! We were both so hot that he came inside me after a short but intense fuck filling my pussy with his creamy load. We both sat back kind of shocked by what had just happened. I couldn't believe what I had just done but it was so good I had no regrets. I got myself together and then kissed him before getting out of his car. Before leaving, I looked back at him and said "we have to do this again - soon."

1.jpg

When my wife was BBC active and going out to clubs and after hours clubs regularly, she would meet guys and go out to the car multiple times a night and reenact this scene!! Loved it, really misses it too, I do at times but remember how out of control it got and almost broke us up.....wish she could do it AND keep it under control too. CW

Oh my God, this actually happened! Last Friday I went for some drinks after work with some people from my office. My husband said I should go out and enjoy myself, but I'm sure he had no idea how much I would. Michael is a very handsome black guy that works with me and we often flirt and share jokes while at work. I have been attracted to him for a while and I know he likes me, but since I'm married, I've never let it go anywhere. That all changed Friday. We were the last two left at the bar he was getting very friendly and I was likely the attention. I glanced at my watch and knew I should be getting home before my husband began to wonder. We left the bar and walked toward our cars together. When we reached his car, he took me in his arms and kissed me passionately and returned it with the same passion. Before I knew it we were in the back seat of his car fucking like a pair of sex-starved animals. It was the most incredible sex I had ever experienced. His cock was so huge! We were both so hot that he came inside me after a short but intense fuck filling my pussy with his creamy load. We both sat back kind of shocked by what had just happened. I couldn't believe what I had just done but it was so good I had no regrets. I got myself together and then kissed him before getting out of his car. Before leaving, I looked back at him and said "we have to do this again - soon."

View attachment 1858027
What a beautiful lady and a smoking hot pussy

View attachment 1858027
well thats how the best things happen as you found out its the best way not knowing it was going to happen as it feels better ,and you already told Michal its going to happen again and again .like your husband said enjoy your self and you did

View attachment 1858027
Delicious White Pussy!

Back