istanbul

istan_bull

Male
From
Japan
Dear members,

I am waiting all couples and slutty wifes to istanbul for great and wild parties. Just PM me and i m ready for all help also city..we can visit places and make some parties.. ı also can arrange some couples..

so message me or <email address removed>

russian couples and sluts; i am often in russia and waiting some new meetings..

Attachments

• istanbull on action.jpg
    istanbull on action.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 91
  • istanbull on russian.jpg
    istanbull on russian.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 90
  • istanbull on russianwifes.jpg
    istanbull on russianwifes.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 90
  • istanbullonrussians.jpg
    istanbullonrussians.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 91
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but this site is for BBC bulls and White sluts & cucks.............don't you think so it is the wrong place for such an announcement?

i dont think..and i dont think that this site is just for BBC bulls.. This site is for having good time for all of us!

Dont make it with borders!

i have friends here, i met with couples here! If they are just looking for BBC then why i have friends here? Why my message box is full with messages?

Come on, be relax..This is for all!

Last edited:
i dont think..and i dont think that this site is just for BBC bulls.. This site is for having good time for all of us!

Dont make it with borders!

i have friends here, i met with couples here! If they are just looking for BBC then why i have friends here? Why my message box is full with messages?

Come on, be relax..This is for all!
The Site Name Says It All:
Black To White

Sorry but this site is for BBC bulls and White sluts & cucks.............don't you think so it is the wrong place for such an announcement?
The Site Name Says It All:
Black To White
That's rich coming from someone who is neither:rolleyes:

Why deny your fellow middle-easterner the use of something when you too are also middle eastern.

Actually wait, he is from Istanbul, which is in Europe. So the reality is that he has more place here than you! :bounce:

Back