ISO experianced Gang Bang Slut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love gangbangs and circle sucks.
Thanks for the reply Girl Ive only sucked my husbands dick while being pound by blick dick. I want to be surrounded all my holes getting filled as soon as they are empty Load affter load sprayed over me till Im glazed like a fat donut.

Having a cock in my ass, pussy, and mouth all at the same time is heaven.
I have fucked 7 Black guys in one gang bang.
I sucked off and swallowed 8 Black Cocks during a football game.
Shaved I hope you have as much fun with BBC's as I have.
Y then fuck can't I find a super slut like U in my area that can take me in her ass. I pull my BBC out & the sluts I deal with run & hide like some little bitch that's about 2 B raped or something. I need a fucking slut like U riding my cock babe.:(

Having a cock in my ass, pussy, and mouth all at the same time is heaven.
I have fucked 7 Black guys in one gang bang.
I sucked off and swallowed 8 Black Cocks during a football game.
Shaved I hope you have as much fun with BBC's as I have.
Thanks for the encoragement one of the myths thart movivated me to go Black was After a Blackman Fucks you a few times he will turn you out to his boys.

Y then fuck can't I find a super slut like U in my area that can take me in her ass. I pull my BBC out & the sluts I deal with run & hide like some little bitch that's about 2 B raped or something. I need a fucking slut like U riding my cock babe.:(
Sorry Roit I wouldnt let you near me with that cunt wrecker either much less my butthole I want dicks in all my holes not all the dick in one hole. Who wants the exhusting serch for the mext monster dick when you move on to the new bitch in town.

Thanks for the encoragement one of the myths thart movivated me to go Black was After a Blackman Fucks you a few times he will turn you out to his boys.

Sorry Roit I wouldnt let you near me with that cunt wrecker either much less my butthole I want dicks in all my holes not all the dick in one hole. Who wants the exhusting serch for the mext monster dick when you move on to the new bitch in town.
Lol I here U babe. The story of my life lol! I love all 3 holes but I would like 2 get in that ass 2. ;)

Lol I here U babe. The story of my life lol! I love all 3 holes but I would like 2 get in that ass 2. ;)
LIfe is a ture bitch thousands and thousands of men wish they had your dick all you want is one white girls asshole and I let a 5ft 4 biack man that looked like a fucking pot belly gargolye fuck me in the Ass because he had less than 6in.

LIfe is a ture bitch thousands and thousands of men wish they had your dick all you want is one white girls asshole and I let a 5ft 4 biack man that looked like a fucking pot belly gargolye fuck me in the Ass because he had less than 6in.
Lol! I'm just saying I'm looking 4 the total package when it cum 2 fucking. I want 2 B able 2 go into all 3 holes that's all I'm asking.;)

Well my hopes of my frist Gang Bang has been put on hold by the fucking ******* Driver who broke my Knee this weekend. Still would love to her from you GBs girls got 8 weeks to put something together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back