ISLUTTY UNDIES OR NAKED

xxxcuck

Male
Id like to ask everyone.Do the wives like to dress up for their bbc bulls.Do the black guys like the white wives to dress in slutty undies for them,or do they like to get them naked.And do the cuckold hubbies like their wives to wear tarty undies when they meet bbc bulls or have the wife offered to studs naked. Personally I know my wife loves to be dressed up to impress her black lovers.And I love to see her in the sluttiest undies as she is being fucked by a bbc bull.It's a fantastic sight for me to see a black guy strip her to her undies and first remove her bra,then her flimsy panties.As I see my wife in just stockings and suspenders open her legs and offer her juicy married cunt to a bbc stud blows my mind.What do you guys think ? Here is a pic of her with a big black cock buried deep up her cunt.wifespreads.jpg

The slutty undies win every time. You can take them off and still get the naked - so you get both options anyway. But if they're already naked, they probably haven't got their undies with them.

And besides, if she presents wearing some pretty fuckwear, it shows she's given some thought and put some effort into how she looks for her man. Specially if hubby's paid for the fuckwear and doesn't know who she's wearing it for. :bigsmile:

Id like to ask everyone.Do the wives like to dress up for their bbc bulls.Do the black guys like the white wives to dress in slutty undies for them,or do they like to get them naked.And do the cuckold hubbies like their wives to wear tarty undies when they meet bbc bulls or have the wife offered to studs naked. Personally I know my wife loves to be dressed up to impress her black lovers.And I love to see her in the sluttiest undies as she is being fucked by a bbc bull.It's a fantastic sight for me to see a black guy strip her to her undies and first remove her bra,then her flimsy panties.As I see my wife in just stockings and suspenders open her legs and offer her juicy married cunt to a bbc stud blows my mind.What do you guys think ? Here is a pic of her with a big black cock buried deep up her cunt.View attachment 93585

Love fucking sexy underware. With some lace n see through material. Ummm just to be taken off later for some fun

The slutty undies win every time. You can take them off and still get the naked - so you get both options anyway. But if they're already naked, they probably haven't got their undies with them.

And besides, if she presents wearing some pretty fuckwear, it shows she's given some thought and put some effort into how she looks for her man. Specially if hubby's paid for the fuckwear and doesn't know who she's wearing it for. :bigsmile:

Agree except for the last. I think it much hotter when hubby knows he has bought the gift wrapping for your pleasure. :)

Back