ISLUTTY UNDIES OR NAKED

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xxxcuck, Jun 20, 2012.

1. xxxcuck

xxxcuck Active Member

Id like to ask everyone.Do the wives like to dress up for their bbc bulls.Do the black guys like the white wives to dress in slutty undies for them,or do they like to get them naked.And do the cuckold hubbies like their wives to wear tarty undies when they meet bbc bulls or have the wife offered to studs naked. Personally I know my wife loves to be dressed up to impress her black lovers.And I love to see her in the sluttiest undies as she is being fucked by a bbc bull.It's a fantastic sight for me to see a black guy strip her to her undies and first remove her bra,then her flimsy panties.As I see my wife in just stockings and suspenders open her legs and offer her juicy married cunt to a bbc stud blows my mind.What do you guys think ? Here is a pic of her with a big black cock buried deep up her cunt. wifespreads.jpg

barebackslutwife and LOVE TYRONE like this.
  2. BIGnBad

BIGnBad Active Member

The slutty undies win every time. You can take them off and still get the naked - so you get both options anyway. But if they're already naked, they probably haven't got their undies with them.

And besides, if she presents wearing some pretty fuckwear, it shows she's given some thought and put some effort into how she looks for her man. Specially if hubby's paid for the fuckwear and doesn't know who she's wearing it for. :bigsmile:

willsrvu likes this.
  3. xxxcuck

xxxcuck Active Member

He slams his big cock hard up her married white cunt.What every white wife should have regular. wifepoundedbbc.jpg

4. BIGnBad

BIGnBad Active Member

It's what married white cunt is for

5. xxxcuck

xxxcuck Active Member

Yes your right bignbad,if only more white guys could see the light.Their wives would be so happy.

6. BIGnBad

BIGnBad Active Member

We're gonna take it anyway. It's just a case of whether you give it to us, or we take it behind your back

7. xxxcuck

xxxcuck Active Member

We know,that's why white guys are afraid.I willingly give my wife for black men's pleasure.And to have my wife sexually satisfied.

LOVE TYRONE likes this.
  8. BIGnBad

BIGnBad Active Member

When they see it, they can't resist touching it. Once they do that, they're struggling to remember your name

9. xxxcuck

xxxcuck Active Member

I wouldn't care,just happy to see some REAL sex.

10. LOVE TYRONE

LOVE TYRONE Active Member Real Person

Love fucking sexy underware. With some lace n see through material. Ummm just to be taken off later for some fun

11. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Agree except for the last. I think it much hotter when hubby knows he has bought the gift wrapping for your pleasure. :)

12. xxxcuck

xxxcuck Active Member

I love buying slutty undies for the black man's pleasure.

13. Nobby´s slut

Nobby´s slut Member

I always dress up sexy for my black lover. He loves to see me like this. ;)