ISLAND VACATION

I was in Jamaica ,for some business, only for four days, the second night at the bar the bartender introduces me to his friend, i think about it now and it probably was a set up and they do this all the time . we had some drinks and slow danced. I dont know what came over me. i travel all the time. well one thing led to another. we go back to my room, very tipsy, we kiss and flirt, very soft and gentile at first. then we make love .well. after that the rest of the time we fucked and he fucked me the best ever. he was a large man, he got me so hot i had anal for the 3rd time in my life.

I was in Jamaica ,for some business, only for four days, the second night at the bar the bartender introduces me to his friend, i think about it now and it probably was a set up and they do this all the time . we had some drinks and slow danced. I dont know what came over me. i travel all the time. well one thing led to another. we go back to my room, very tipsy, we kiss and flirt, very soft and gentile at first. then we make love .well. after that the rest of the time we fucked and he fucked me the best ever. he was a large man, he got me so hot i had anal for the 3rd time in my life.

Back