ISLAND TIME

Okay so that was`a wild week in the Islands.First couple of days were slow but they heated up quickly after a few drinks and dancing at a mixer on the beech!

So on the second night we had a mixer on the beach;after some drinks and a few dances with one of the staff I began to get horny.Phillip from Aruba good dance like no one I had ever danced with before.After one slow dance I told my husban; I think his cock is getting hard! I was so right.vacation cock.jpg

Looks great to me wish that was my cock that was filling you up baby. Your pussy looks so smooth an sweet your next vacation you should think about coming to Miami I am sure you will have a great time.

My hubby was great! He let me live out most of my fantasies on this trip.Once he realized this was just sex and not cheating on him he really got into it. He even let me live out my most erotic fantasy of multiple BBC! Thank you sweetie.And thank you Phillip and Samuel for making my night so amazing.aasds575.jpg

My hubby was great! He let me live out most of my fantasies on this trip.Once he realized this was just sex and not cheating on him he really got into it. He even let me live out my most erotic fantasy of multiple BBC! Thank you sweetie.And thank you Phillip and Samuel for making my night so amazing.View attachment 17333
mmm.. that black scrodum is bloated with his potent seman and about to erupt

Back