Is white wife sharing an inbuilt thing ?

Is playing violent video games something built in us? Perhaps yes, do all of us enroll to army as result of playing black ops or gears of war? Sharing wife with a black man is just a game for us but much more complicated logistically. It is something to enact, not something to live for. Just like trying something exotic, like a dragon fruit... Or new dildo! I would recognize a trend if all white couples would want to turn their wives black but that is statistically nowhere near a fraction, it is just a fetish for some. Some people like to have sex with clowns, some with doctors, some with cops, some with nurses. We fancy black cocks. Why? Who would ever to know? Why do you love your favorite brand of icecream? That is why. We are here just because we like interracial sex. Otherwise we all would have been somewhere else. Hope it helps!

Dont know , only know white women want black men and white men cant do anything about that.
You must see black men as the alpha males.. so must your wife.

I think this is true. They do see them as alpha males so to them most white men look lesser in comparison. It makes complete sense that white women want them sexually. Also, it just looks so amazing. The contrast, the average black man having a larger cock are attractive qualities. Even white men can understand this and want to see their wives or girlfriends experience sex with black men. There is something in the makeup of those people who find cuckholding acceptable though and it seem to be prevalent in the white race.

Well , you have a good theory but the reality is that whites just recently started mixing with blacks, advance of technology helps black people to stay nourished and healthy in areas with low light conditions. Whites never lived homogeniously with blacks, we have offspringed from Africa and whitened over a couple of hundred thousands of years. The farther from the equator the whiter. I am not sure of fear. Imagine a battle for Stalingrad blacks vs whites. We are different and unique in our own ways , some advantages and disadvantages. We love to play with bbc because of contrast and trill of exotic , we have never seen a black guy in our life until late 20s (other than on tv). So that was a novelty and it still is : ) cheers!

A lot of over thinking here...it's really not that complicated. As noted above, the percent of the white population that participates in this [FETISH / KINK] is extremely small...again, extremely small. Some here project their feelings to ALL whites which, if it gets you off, great but it's such a wild and extreme exaggeration that it doesn't even pass the laugh test.

This is an excellent topic. I agree the percentages are small but I suspect the fantasy desire is great. I think that the attraction of the black man and white woman must be based on something more than just fantasy. If not why do you not see black cuckolds. If this is mom nature at work the percentage of couples in the lifestyle will continue to get bigger. My biggest question are the white male cuckolds. I understand the attraction between the white women and the black men and understand what they get out of it. But what do most of the white cuckolds get out of it? There must be some reason that the cucks are turned on by chastity and some degree of humiliation. If not hard wired for this kind of thing why do white cucks want this? Again there just are not black cuckolds around.

Your right , cant say I've heard of a black cuckold either.
The urge to let your wife go black seems to be a natural charicteristic inbuilt into whites only.
Just because the percentages of this actually happening might be low it doesn't mean the urge isnt a far more widespread thing. Although has anyone really carried out an accurate survey ? I don't think so " so who's quoting percentages ? havnt heard a number yet.
You haven't seen a number/percentage yet but your inference is that it is genetic in whites which would make the percentage....drum roll...100%. This is why I responded as I did. I agree we will never know the true number but I'd bet it is not even 1% that has this specific fetish.

.... cant say I've heard of a black cuckold either.

I imagine you don't hear of black cuckolding as often because, in the real world of cuckolding (cheating), a cuckolded, black man handles a cheating spouse differently. He doesn't just leave her, he doesn't just file for divorce, and he certainly doesn't tolerate her cheating ... he beats the crap out of her and the man she's cheating with, sometimes killing one or both, and then he goes off to jail. Just another "spousal violence" in the news.

From my years of observation, black men have a stronger, almost intolerable, sense of pride and ego, and a ton of testosterone which many are dying to prove they are alpha men ... not backing down from arguments, and quite a bit more willing to become confrontational to issues. Think of it in the same way as putting 2 roosters or 2 tom cats together ... its just their nature to fight to determine superiority. And besides that, black men pursue white women at a much greater ratio than their counterparts, as not as many white males find black females attractive.

IMO ... that's why you don't see "cuckolded black men" discussed very often. And, I imagine there will be a slew of opinions regarding my post since it comes from a "whiteboi". :) Mac

Last edited:
whitecocked ... those traits of observance, I mention, aren't necessarily always good traits. Having aggressive traits also greatly affects one's mortality and morbidity rates, which are the measures as to how long a person lives or goes without sicknesses/injuries. So, its not all good to have an overload of testosterone and ego. That's why roosters and tom cats don't live near as long, as they're always in "confrontational moods".

I do agree there is a small group of people who are into this overall (although it seems to be growing), but some white men and women may just have something in them that predisposes them to find this fetish to their liking.

I do agree there is a small group of people who are into this overall (although it seems to be growing), but some white men and women may just have something in them that predisposes them to find this fetish to their liking.

Could be who knows .
I reckon whites are on a self destruct mission.

.... I reckon whites are on a self destruct mission.

Bronze, I would appreciate it if you'd elaborate on that a bit, as every statistic, every newspaper, TV news, articles, etc that I see and read all say the folks that are on self-destruct aren't white at all. Is this anything that you've read? Please tell me something I'm not understanding before I break out documentations that refute your reasoning! Mac :unsure:

Maybe you can explain this one as well: White boy + white girl = white couple + black boy = ÷ of the white couple = subtraction of the white boy

Great topic. Lots of psychological dynamics at play, without a doubt. While there are certainly plenty of alpha white males that are not into this at all, I do believe that in general, black men (and women) are more alpha. I have also thought of the possibility that it is some hard wired "self-destruct" (if you want to see it that way) mechanism for white people. Perhaps not to wipe out the white race, but to reduce it's prior dominance. Honestly, in this country I do see a time in the not too distant future where more pure blooded white people are a minority and most younger people are mixed, whether people like it or not. But back to the hard wiring thing, I also theorize that an increase in homosexuality is a built in evolutionary population control mechanism.

Yes thats correct , my inferance does suggest that wife sharing is a 100% genetic trait present in the white race.
Thats always been my suggestion and reason for this debate.
Do you yourself have this trait ? Im guessing you do and think the same way about this or you wouldn't be here.
By asking me if I have this supposed "genetic trait", you are assuming I believe it is as you say. Since I haven't been clear in my belief...no, I don't believe it is a "genetic trait". Instead, I believe it is a fetish/kink that a very small percentage of people have (white, black, pink, green, or any other color of person you care to consider). In other words, it would be difficult to imagine our beliefs could any farther apart than they apparently are on this topic.

Now, do I believe I have this fetish/kink? Of course, or I wouldn't be on this site.

A lot of pseudo-science dressed up as sexual kink...

Great topic. Lots of psychological dynamics at play, without a doubt. While there are certainly plenty of alpha white males that are not into this at all, I do believe that in general, black men (and women) are more alpha. I have also thought of the possibility that it is some hard wired "self-destruct" (if you want to see it that way) mechanism for white people. Perhaps not to wipe out the white race, but to reduce it's prior dominance. Honestly, in this country I do see a time in the not too distant future where more pure blooded white people are a minority and most younger people are mixed, whether people like it or not. But back to the hard wiring thing, I also theorize that an increase in homosexuality is a built in evolutionary population control mechanism.

If I may, I'd like to address a number of the points that you brought up in your post:

1) Blacks are no more "alpha", or "beta", for that matter, than Whites, Asians, Latinos, Eskimos, or your average cigar store Indian. People are Type A or Type B personalities based on a mixture of genetics and environment, the old Nature vs. Nurture argument in Psychology. For every piece of "evidence" that the Black Superiority crowd on this website cites as evidence of "Black Superiority" (penis size as just one example) there is anecdotal and empirical evidence that refutes those assertions.

2) If Whites are hard-wired for self destruction as you theorize, since all human beings descend from a common ancestor, wouldn't all races be hard-wired for that? As for wanting to reduce "prior dominance", for that to be true, an overwhelming majority of whites would have to actually be of that mindset, which as I have experienced only a small minority of white people, usually the hand-wringing liberal types who suffer from white guilt, feel that way. The average white person, I believe, wants nothing more than what every other person wants- to live their life in good health, and to be successful.

3) White people, at some point given declining birth rates among whites and increasing birth or steady birth rates among Latinos and Blacks, will go from majority to plurality. For mixed race individuals to make up a majority of live births would be to suppose that a majority of people are procreating outside their racial group, and the data, no matter how much anybody on this website wants to believe it or thinks it's true, simply isn't.

4) Homosexuals, depending on whose data you believe, represent from as little as 2% to 10% of the population, across all races, not just white. As far as I know, that refers to the United States, so I won't make assumptions about the world population, but I would image the numbers are similar.

i just love the blck race they just oozes power girls ive talked to find that more than white guys and the blck guy takes what he wants and white hubbys let them.

A lot of pseudo-science dressed up as sexual kink...

If I may, I'd like to address a number of the points that you brought up in your post:

1) Blacks are no more "alpha", or "beta", for that matter, than Whites, Asians, Latinos, Eskimos, or your average cigar store Indian. People are Type A or Type B personalities based on a mixture of genetics and environment, the old Nature vs. Nurture argument in Psychology. For every piece of "evidence" that the Black Superiority crowd on this website cites as evidence of "Black Superiority" (penis size as just one example) there is anecdotal and empirical evidence that refutes those assertions.

2) If Whites are hard-wired for self destruction as you theorize, since all human beings descend from a common ancestor, wouldn't all races be hard-wired for that? As for wanting to reduce "prior dominance", for that to be true, an overwhelming majority of whites would have to actually be of that mindset, which as I have experienced only a small minority of white people, usually the hand-wringing liberal types who suffer from white guilt, feel that way. The average white person, I believe, wants nothing more than what every other person wants- to live their life, good health, and to be successful.

3) White people, at some point given declining birth rates among whites and increasing birth or steady birth rates among Latinos and Blacks, will go from majority to plurality. For mixed race individuals to make up a majority of live births would be to supposed that a majority of people are procreating outside their racial group, and the data, no matter how much anybody on this website wants to believe it or thinks it's true, simply isn't.

4) Homosexuals, depending on whose data you believe, represent from as little as 2% to 10% of the population, across all races, not just white. As far as I know, that refers to the United States, so I won't make assumptions about the world population, but I would image the numbers are similar.

1)Whether it's true or not, I think a lot of people believe it. How do you prove that someone is more alpha than someone else?

2)Not complete self destruction, just a sort of leveling off. Same for the homosexual thing, it's for leveling off. This prior dominance is referring to the last several centuries up until the 1960s.

3) I believe that mixed relationships will increase sharply in the coming years. Things have changed a lot as far as that goes in the last 20 years.

4) This is very controversial because we don't know how many are closeted. I wouldn't be surprised if the number is much higher. I remember a professor telling the class once that homosexuals were less than 1% of the population. And does this factor in bisexuals, who many people argue don't even exist?

And just so you know, I do acknowledge that I could be completely wrong on all of this, it is just my own speculation and possibly very skewed view of things.

Back