Is this what it was like for you?

I am beginning to see what this cuckold this is about. The other night I decided to tease my husband till he couldn't stand it. I had dressed more provocative than normal for work and made sure he knew it. Then when I got home I teased and flirted with him all night long.

When it was time for bed, I didn't give him any choices. I laid him on the bed. I started by just rubbing his body, starting with his feet and legs. It was obvious he was getting excited. I asked him if he wanted me to tease him. He said yes. I told him he had to answer some naughty questions if he wanted me to. He agreed. As he kept answering the questions, I kept rubbing and teasing. Once he was good and horny, I switched to a little harder questions.

I began by asking him which of my friends he would most want to sleep with. I stroked his cock as he described to me how he wanted to seduce my friend and get her into bed. Then I switched gears. I stopped teasing. He huffed, but I teased him on by saying he would get another turn. I also told him he would have to earn it. I had him start stroking my clit and lips and sucking on my nipples.

Then I told him to stop. He begged me to continue. I told him it would cost him. He agreed to anything. I allowed him to continue as he described to me the kind of man he wanted to watch me go to bed with. I lay there with him stroking me as he whispered into my ear his who, what and how I got seduced in front of him.

It was incredible as he continued after adding oil to my body. He talked about taking me to a club and watching me flirt with several men until one finally seduced me. Then he talked about driving us to a secluded spot while he fingered me in the back seat. All the while he kept adding finger after finger in my lips. Finally I exploded as he described how he wanted to suck this strangers cum from my lips after watching him take me.

After recovering I began teasing him again and started telling him what it would have felt like to have this stranger inside me. And how I could feel him so much better because he would be so much fatter and longer than him. As he neared his climax I stopped stroking and gently massaged his balls. He begged me to make him cum. Once again, I brought him to the edge and stopped.

Finally I rubbed some hot oil onto his shaft and ordered him inside me. What he didn't know is that it was not only warming oil, it was also numbing oil. He pounded away at me in several positions and strokes and depths. But he had been desensitized and couldn't get hard enough to finish. I began teasing him that the stranger would be able to fill me up. He would pound me till I begged him to stop. It was an incredible pounding for me. It has been a long time since he lasted anywhere near this long. After stroking myself to a final orgasm while he pounded away, he rolled off me.

I teased him about not letting him cum unless I told him he could and that that would be what it would be like if he was to watch me get taken. He stroked and stroked, but couldn't make himself cum. I teased that he wouldn't be allowed until I decided to let him. It was two more days before I stroked him off and let him cum.

The control was amazing and it was great fun teasing and using him. I am guessing this is what it's really like taking total control of your husbands pleasure. I like it.

I am beginning to see what this cuckold this is about. The other night I decided to tease my husband till he couldn't stand it. I had dressed more provocative than normal for work and made sure he knew it. Then when I got home I teased and flirted with him all night long.

When it was time for bed, I didn't give him any choices. I laid him on the bed. I started by just rubbing his body, starting with his feet and legs. It was obvious he was getting excited. I asked him if he wanted me to tease him. He said yes. I told him he had to answer some naughty questions if he wanted me to. He agreed. As he kept answering the questions, I kept rubbing and teasing. Once he was good and horny, I switched to a little harder questions.

I began by asking him which of my friends he would most want to sleep with. I stroked his cock as he described to me how he wanted to seduce my friend and get her into bed. Then I switched gears. I stopped teasing. He huffed, but I teased him on by saying he would get another turn. I also told him he would have to earn it. I had him start stroking my clit and lips and sucking on my nipples.

Then I told him to stop. He begged me to continue. I told him it would cost him. He agreed to anything. I allowed him to continue as he described to me the kind of man he wanted to watch me go to bed with. I lay there with him stroking me as he whispered into my ear his who, what and how I got seduced in front of him.

It was incredible as he continued after adding oil to my body. He talked about taking me to a club and watching me flirt with several men until one finally seduced me. Then he talked about driving us to a secluded spot while he fingered me in the back seat. All the while he kept adding finger after finger in my lips. Finally I exploded as he described how he wanted to suck this strangers cum from my lips after watching him take me.

After recovering I began teasing him again and started telling him what it would have felt like to have this stranger inside me. And how I could feel him so much better because he would be so much fatter and longer than him. As he neared his climax I stopped stroking and gently massaged his balls. He begged me to make him cum. Once again, I brought him to the edge and stopped.

Finally I rubbed some hot oil onto his shaft and ordered him inside me. What he didn't know is that it was not only warming oil, it was also numbing oil. He pounded away at me in several positions and strokes and depths. But he had been desensitized and couldn't get hard enough to finish. I began teasing him that the stranger would be able to fill me up. He would pound me till I begged him to stop. It was an incredible pounding for me. It has been a long time since he lasted anywhere near this long. After stroking myself to a final orgasm while he pounded away, he rolled off me.

I teased him about not letting him cum unless I told him he could and that that would be what it would be like if he was to watch me get taken. He stroked and stroked, but couldn't make himself cum. I teased that he wouldn't be allowed until I decided to let him. It was two more days before I stroked him off and let him cum.

The control was amazing and it was great fun teasing and using him. I am guessing this is what it's really like taking total control of your husbands pleasure. I like it.
My wife does this type of teasing to me all the time. She loves to keep me on edge for days cause she says she can then get me to do anything she wants. LOL

It's all about the teasing and taunting leading to the control which leads to your need to get everything your mind and body desire. Once you have him in control, it is also the best for him. My husband goes crazy when I make him a sub.

The teasing and edging is the important part of chastity play, because without it, it just becomes a lack of sex and, eventually, boredom, leading him to look for other outlets. :(
As long as you keep his desire primed, but just short of being satisfied, you literally have him by the balls and he will do practically anything you want as long as you keep feeding his fire. :hot:
Don't be afraid to keep him smoldering, as many men find that having the fire extinguished isn't as good as being kept burning. ;)

The teasing and edging is the important part of chastity play, because without it, it just becomes a lack of sex and, eventually, boredom, leading him to look for other outlets. :(
As long as you keep his desire primed, but just short of being satisfied, you literally have him by the balls and he will do practically anything you want as long as you keep feeding his fire. :hot:
Don't be afraid to keep him smoldering, as many men find that having the fire extinguished isn't as good as being kept burning. ;)

Smoldering, hell, I keep him burning hot. This weekend I spend some time with a friend of mine. He decided to get into the teasing as well. He got on my phone and pretended to be me and ordered my husband to shave by the time I got home. Not to unusual accept it was for him to shave from the waist down. When I got home the job had been done and it was the hottest thing I could imagine. I spent hours rubbing and teasing him. I had him so hard I thought he was going to explode. Then I curled up with him and went to sleep with is freshly shaved legs all over mine. Was incredible.

Back