Is this type of lust normal?

Clekid216

Male
Real Person
From
OH, US
Im 24 years and every since I first seen the pale, pink, wet, and shaven vagina of my neighbors 45 yr old wife who I fucked on my 18th birthday. I have had this uncontrollable lust for white women I love how their wet pink pussy looks when they spread their legs after sucking my dick. I literally can't help but taste it and it always taste so wonderful some times it hard for me to come up for hair. I just lick and tongue fuck that pink piece of heaven until screams and moans begging fuck her with my big black cock. I fuck her until she taps out. It's the best feeling ever no ******* can ever match the high especially when I look over and see her husband or boyfriend sitting wishing he could feel the high I feel. I just wanted to know is it normal for a young man like me to have such a strong lust for white women?

re: is this type of lust normal?
no ******* can ever match the high especially when I look over and see her husband or boyfriend sitting wishing he could feel the high I feel
....It says the reason you desire white women isn't necessarily just because the women are white, but because of your mental dislike of white men and a desire to strike back and/or take something from them. Obviously, since you have brought it up, you notice it yourself, so you may be answering your own question. To encourage yourself to do something because of your negative feelings for someone else in never a good thing, it only feeds the issue.

....You shouldn't feel bad, just address the problem (with yourself) if that's the case, as ultimately, it just eats away at you. There's a lot of suppressed hate and resentment rising to the surface in this country due to its current, polarized, political environment between the "haves" and "have nots", and it unfortunately appears its going to get worse before it gets better.

Last edited:
As long as all participants are of legal age and consent, have fun. If no one is injured and no laws are broken enjoy yourself and enjoy her. There is a certain power in fucking someones wife or girlfriend in front of then. It seems there are a good number of white men that get off watching their wife or girlfriend get fucked by a black bull so the kink is hardly onesided

There is a certain power in fucking someones wife or girlfriend in front of then. It seems there are a good number of white men that get off watching their wife or girlfriend get fucked by a black bull so the kink is hardly onesided

I am so thankful that my hub is one!! If I had my way, all marriages would be with a voyeur or cuck hubby. The divorce rate would plummet!!

Im 24 years and every since I first seen the pale, pink, wet, and shaven vagina of my neighbors 45 yr old wife who I fucked on my 18th birthday. I have had this uncontrollable lust for white women I love how their wet pink pussy looks when they spread their legs after sucking my dick. I literally can't help but taste it and it always taste so wonderful some times it hard for me to come up for hair. I just lick and tongue fuck that pink piece of heaven until screams and moans begging fuck her with my big black cock. I fuck her until she taps out. It's the best feeling ever no ******* can ever match the high especially when I look over and see her husband or boyfriend sitting wishing he could feel the high I feel. I just wanted to know is it normal for a young man like me to have such a strong lust for white women?
You're absolutely not the only one!

Back