Is this too small to be considered thick?

As much as I'm sure a woman likes a nice size cock to make her feel "full", I think this cock size thing is just a bit overplayed. If you have a man with a nice, thick 7"er, and he knows how to use it, you should consider yourself very, very lucky that he's giving it to you.
I'll never deny my woman her desires to fulfill her curiousities or fantasies, so if she wants a black 9"er to do this, then we'll go in that direction. But, in the real world, there's nothing a 9"er is going to do for an average woman that a nice, thick 7"er won't do just as well. My main focus is to see that she's getting sexual satisfied.

As much as I'm sure a woman likes a nice size cock to make her feel "full", I think this cock size thing is just a bit overplayed. If you have a man with a nice, thick 7"er, and he knows how to use it, you should consider yourself very, very lucky that he's giving it to you.
I'll never deny my woman her desires to fulfill her curiousities or fantasies, so if she wants a black 9"er to do this, then we'll go in that direction. But, in the real world, there's nothing a 9"er is going to do for an average woman that a nice, thick 7"er won't do just as well. My main focus is to see that she's getting sexual satisfied.
totally disagree , if u got it u got it , true every man can't be blessed with a 9 inch cock or better but for the ones of us who do have that package its a blessing.. Todays' white woman wants to be filled to the max in length and girth ( power fucking). Taking that step up is a whole new world believe me... I'll have macnfries on that..

Back